I thought of her too. But didn't think that she is that famous among sheeps..it turned out that I was wrong.😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought of her too. But didn't think that she is that famous among sheeps..it turned out that I was wrong.😔
Chal tereko company mil rahhi hai.. I feel like sitting solo there when in fact I thought many will write sophie 😬 and anandi for anarkali...
I am having dejavu these two question are IOTBNO and TDKR of first round.
@Sophie Kyun? 😆
Happy tears😭 🤗
For no1 I even considered mere khayalo ki😆
Chal tereko company mil rahhi hai.. I feel like sitting solo there when in fact I thought many will write sophie 😬 and anandi for anarkali...
I am having dejavu these two question are IOTBNO and TDKR of first round.
Mithu is your opponent na let's see how she has done 😆
Sophie is Sophie Chaudry don't know how she is spelling jet name these days has been changed alot.😆
Anandi is another way of giving Sodumb clue.
Her husband name is Anand
Sodumb is a much better nickname for her. I bang my head on the wall whenever she opens her mouth. If anyone chose her for q10, main unke naam ki supaari nikaaloongi😡
Originally posted by: Melissaa
@Sophie Kyun? 😆
Arrey ek time tha wo har Shaadi, award, function pr paayi jaati thi.. like everywhere.. BWF pr iska kaafi mazaak bna hai
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
The fun which we have in giving hints and recognizing answers ,that doesn't happen during And after answer reveal 🤣
I had most fun with the nicknames 🤣
Sophie Chaudhary? Kis movie woh heroine thi???
Anandi is too sweet a name for L’Oréal yaar...keep another name for that airhead
Lol Sophie Chaudhary, Zealu, Yaha naam hi nhi Pata and you wrote that as Sheep answer 🤣
Arrey ek time tha wo har Shaadi, award, function pr paayi jaati thi.. like everywhere.. BWF pr iska kaafi mazaak bna hai
I actually chose sodumb for that q. She is a total fomo