I don't think this is helping 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't think this is helping 🤣
The hints here are not so obvious 🤣
Gogo's daughter lookalike?😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its now easy to understand warna BV hi laga pehle
I know..took me 2 min to get it🤣
2 dil diyaan gallan 🤔
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Gogo's daughter lookalike?😆
Kaun Tujhe,....?
Dammittttt noooooo
Okay bye I better go now before my heart breaks even more 🤣
same😆
Looks like everyone has given unique answers this time.. good.. atleast my answers arent matching with anyone..
I have named 90’s actresses in some..n realised it after sending.Beat that.😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9