Dammit, I wanted to pick her but didn't. Oh well. I'm ready to step down from my takt this time🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dammit, I wanted to pick her but didn't. Oh well. I'm ready to step down from my takt this time🤣🤣🤣
2nd question I did a golmal..by writing the Gerua couple and then realising it was supposed to be from the newer lot.Butvi had already sent.So 2nd is 0 for me.
Damn that’s one gone then 👎🏼👎🏼
Mere dimaag mein wahi aayi 🤔
I checked my answer shit 😆
I wrote then erased and wrote someone else 😛
Its now easy to understand warna BV hi laga pehle
Didn't get.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Kaun Tujhe......
Hey bhagwan.I better log out.zero milne hai is round me mujhe.😭
Looks like everyone has given unique answers this time.. good.. atleast my answers arent matching with anyone..
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9