Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Awww innocent mat banoa dramebazz 😆
Everyone thinks I'm Dramebaaz. Maine kya kiya? 😭🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Awww innocent mat banoa dramebazz 😆
Everyone thinks I'm Dramebaaz. Maine kya kiya? 😭🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Behen pictures hai? And iss lckdown ke wajah se you feel its been a while
Mid August
I have already decided
August end would be fine!
So that we will get more pictures.
Meri octo jaan 🤗
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am fine too!!!
What discussion going on?
Wah!Api sarvam kushalam?
Now thats a great thing
Aam
Aham mudita asmi
Dhanyawadasmi
Yaar itna v samajh nahi ata. Translate karke bata.😆
What discussion going on?
I do think know myself😆
Kya hai ye?
Sanskrit learning?
YesYaar itna v samajh nahi ata. Translate karke bata.😆
I am happy too
Thank u
I aint that great too behen
Its hard to be honest