I know right. Such is the sorry state. Beg karo for justice and then people comment why isn’t the family speaking up..because they don’t want to “beg”...doesn’t mean they don’t want help in getting the death of their loved one avenged.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I know right. Such is the sorry state. Beg karo for justice and then people comment why isn’t the family speaking up..because they don’t want to “beg”...doesn’t mean they don’t want help in getting the death of their loved one avenged.
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
I thought Sushant was some big shot... it’s really not a big deal for celebrities to take care of their friends and family. If he didn’t have a problem with who spends his money I don’t think his fans should comment.
Everyone should comment...fans or not...it is called motive.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rhea-chakrabortys-bank-accounts-to-be-restored-after-court-flags-ndps-procedure-lapse_233913
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
Off the top of my head: Breakup with Ranbir ,she doubled down on KWK, called him a playboy/player, then played victim afterwards. Even now, she...
3