Thank you..buddy...I'm OK...🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you..buddy...I'm OK...🤗
Originally posted by: EJQAPTWH2QZR4MYZ
That...I can't do much because...you'll be upset more If I do anything to him...why don't you make a meme of him?
😆
I am not good at making memes... I will try. No...
I will post his pics in Nappies on WhatsApp😈 it have this episode of him...🤣
I too should head out I think
Have to complete my FF before Monday epi airs😒
Originally posted by: QONWDGRK6AS4KYVQ
😆
I am not good at making memes... I will try. No...
I will post his pics in Nappies on WhatsApp😈 it have this episode of him...🤣
Oh...Lord....Mishti...tum...bahut..sweet...ho...but...today...u...r..on...fire...looks..like...🤣
I too should head out I think
Have to complete my FF before Monday epi airs😒
Good...night!...buddy... you have a heavy-duty to take care...🤣
thanks for always checking up on me🤗I am glad you are okay
Originally posted by: PGAARPYX3F3F2BQ7
😆
I am not good at making memes... I will try. No...
I will post his pics in Nappies on WhatsApp😈 it have this episode of him...🤣
Here you are! Caught you! (Today I'm missing out on almost all your posts)
Nappies!🤣
ok ji 😆Originally posted by: GKJZBBZRZQQEDH4N
Meenaji...aap...kaisei...ho?...oh...yeah..I'm playing what lemme go back & count?

Aish is beautiful
Here you are! Caught you! (Today I'm missing out on almost all your posts)
Nappies!🤣
Yup 😈😎
Perfect hai na 😎
Also I have pics of him all drenched in rain 😎
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5