Mujhae...mast...pata..hain...😉
Googleji...ka..help..buddy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhae...mast...pata..hain...😉
Googleji...ka..help..buddy
Bye for the day guys...
Let's meet tom night I will be available for time😳
is that marathi? oooo Isa, you are playing Duolingo nowadays?😛😆
Meenaji...aap...kaisei...ho?...oh...yeah..I'm playing what lemme go back & count?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bye for the day guys...
Let's meet tom night I will be available for time😳
Where are you going? Good night!
haha thanks please tell alina to tey to answer itOriginally posted by: HULPSBZPLNFQWODC
Your Questions are perfect😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bye for the day guys...
Let's meet tom night I will be available for time😳
Goodnight Lavy!🤗
thanks sweetie
Fingers crossed
I hope you are well too🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
haha thanks please tell alina to tey to answer it
I agree they're perfect😆 Poor girl Alina
May you feel better really soon👍🏼
That...I can't do much because...you'll be upset more If I do anything to him...why don't you make a meme of him?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5