Frequent Posters

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks Catcher for all the updates from the radio interview πŸ‘πŸΌ

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

She feels proud that not only youngsters, but families too like her

As if suppose, if Shehnaaz is finished, she doesn't have shelter to live in, she knows that people out there would offer her, as all are her's❀️

Although your fans said dun ask question about Sidharth but I wanna ask you about today's tweet

I find it very good, some people are taking it negative that kurta pajama saala saala, it is like that these days certain lines are catchy, so it is like that this line is catchy, he commented that way.

Those who understand humour, they got it right but those who dun ,they took it wrong. As I too used to be humorous in BB house and people used to take me wrong out here. Haters would say wrong, they are always trying to find something to hate. So many fanwarse are there, they shall not fight. If you are solo,support solo project if a shipper then support shipper

Artists understand humour so they take things positively

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Yes Ofcourse that is what she said, that reel is diff than real

And ppl keep shipping reel even if real happens. 

it’s hinting both side catcher! Don’t ship sidneha too πŸ˜†

I too want to sing and want to select and reject modelsπŸ˜†, would ask for more referrals but RN, I m not in a mood to sing. Whenever I 'll do, I 'll do something good

It will happen, when God will wish.

Can't disclose, but talks are going on for projects, regarding Punjabi movies too but nothing is finalised yet.

Earlier, I used to need to money, so would do any project but now I will be in limit, what people would like, will choose those type of projects

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today was unexpectedly good.. I am glad Sid finally did what I always wanted him to do.. this is all I ever wanted.. so truly happy

One shall not pay attention to negativity but shall always know what sort of struggle one has gone through and then have succeeded, so remember that and avoid negativity and pave your way further. Dun pay attention to haters, your work shall speak for you and they themselves will shut up

Shehnaaz is moody, she can do both singing and acting but it depends what path God paves for her, so it's complicated. Shoot was good, although it was bit tough to shoot directly after a long time and it was hot.

I miss BB journey, I miss that place, it played an important part for me. I still wish if I were there only, it would have been fun.

Now there are many tensions regarding work and all. There was no phone, no SM, it was a great life over there.