Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just saw the new promo ...Vansh ll find Ridh's make-up cum transmitter box...yeah there ll be a small hug between RidhAnsh 😳
Let see how Ridh ll save herself from VR???
Just saw the new promo ...Vansh ll find Ridh's make-up cum transmitter box...yeah there ll be a small hug between RidhAnsh 😳
Let see how Ridh ll save herself from VR???
I’ve also seen the promo on IG can’t wait to see the upcoming episodes
hug wowJust saw the new promo ...Vansh ll find Ridh's make-up cum transmitter box...yeah there ll be a small hug between RidhAnsh 😳
Let see how Ridh ll save herself from VR???
When he grabs her towards him. He’s soo tall man I can’t I love him
Note -
Guys, I'll soon update the first page. Till then do like the post that I have reserved for members list on the first page to get added in the AT 👍🏼
This show has lot of bank episodes which is good in this situation
I find their height differences cute.. Even in dance they looked cuteOriginally posted by: Sidishafan01
When he grabs her towards him. He’s soo tall man I can’t I love him
it's mostly like a close grab....Ridh ll just crush on Vansh's chest 😳
it's mostly like a close grab....Ridh ll just crush on Vansh's chest 😳
That also looks so hot ☺️