awe☺️Ridhima doing Arti at VR mansion and looking drop dead gorgeous in traditionals
I guess there was also a hug scene of vansh and Ridhima ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
awe☺️Ridhima doing Arti at VR mansion and looking drop dead gorgeous in traditionals
I guess there was also a hug scene of vansh and Ridhima ☺️
Ridhima doing Arti at VR mansion and looking drop dead gorgeous in traditionals
I guess there was also a hug scene of vansh and Ridhima ☺️
OMG! Tani Di....
Let me freakout....

Ridhima doing Arti at VR mansion and looking drop dead gorgeous in traditionals
I guess there was also a hug scene of vansh and Ridhima ☺️
Thks for the update...looking forward to nxt week episodes
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
not butterfly clip... It's like walkie talkie size...
okie thks ...i need to rewatch it on line...missed many parts on TV ...there were so many bugs 😡
so many bugs??okie thks ...i need to rewatch it on line...missed many parts on TV ...there were so many bugs 😡
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
so many bugs??
i mean canble wasnt working properly
Ridhima doing Arti at VR mansion and looking drop dead gorgeous in traditionals
I guess there was also a hug scene of vansh and Ridhima ☺️
I’m looking forward to it 😊
Originally posted by: Ayeshi29
I’m looking forward to it 😊
me too looking forward to next week episodes 😳
Does anyone know at wht time is there repeat telecast???
Thks in adv😃
10:30 pm