😆 I know right. If you get compliments, you should take them happily.
😆 I know right. If you get compliments, you should take them happily.
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
So have we directed balti bhar bhar k gaalian Balki's way?
Koi doubt bhi mat rakhna...when it comes to Alia....we are going to give gyaan to everyone...even Kamalhassan and Robert Di nero😎 ..what do they know??

Originally posted by: WYI72J62VLPQZLQW
Ranveer is the definition of mediocrity..Siddhant owned him in Gully boy, it was a nothing role, anyone could have done it..Simbba the least said the better..it was not only a badly written role but a terrible film, gloating on poluce brutality and sensationalising a tragic story..Ranveer either goes OTT or bcomes a bhigi billi theres no balance, no nuance in his performance, doing diff characters is no big deal but doing them well and making them memorable is what counts.. Ranveer was good only in Padmavat even though in some scenes he was cringe..Bajirao was a bore fest.. His line up isnt great either.. 83 looks like a montage of Old WC clips with him aping Kapil Dev..Takht looks doomed (again same genre)..I have no idea what else he is doing... Rajkumar is way more talented then Ranbir and Ranveer but he wont get their roles unfortunately..
Rajkumar isn’t a hero. And public loves OTT Ranveer. I rather deal with OTT than drug-face and lethargic.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Rajkumar isn’t a hero. And public loves OTT Ranveer. I rather deal with OTT than drug-face and lethargic.
Ranveer is "high" all the time😆 energized bunny for a reason lol
Originally posted by: AATG5UOEF7RNAGX6
RK is the best of his gen..no one can deny that. I'd rate Rajkumar slightly ahead but then Raj cant do a YJHD..
Ranbir cannot do Omerta. High profile Star kids PR are much stronger than outsider. Honestly speaking I’m tired of boy meets girl.
She definitely didn’t deserved the award in Gully Boy. That was a joke. It is sad how Kjo misusing his power.
my bets are on Raj Kumar rao. He just needs to choose his roles very wisely and hire a new PR team. If Aalia was so good then Kalank would had not flopped.
Ranbir cannot do Omerta. High profile Star kids PR are much stronger than outsider. Honestly speaking I’m tired of boy meets girl.
Ranbir can probably do Omerta- it's one of those brooding roles, and he would in fact I think be extremely good at it.
Originally posted by: O4KNKMMYRTISNOHI
Ranveer is "high" all the time😆 energized bunny for a reason lol
High guys are better than groggy dead eyed ones
Is he in a stage of life trying to find himself ?? Maybe he can 😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
7