Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 15|- Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

12

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OGT2JQ2MGSD3TTO3


ha ha ha........hope..that...guy...is...not...reading...our...post...

Sadly he is no more...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ZTTWBWIVBBRJTJUR


hmm.....all...perspectives...here...meet...at...one..point..😉

So you are directly calling me the lil. devil🥺🤣🤣


My mother will be so happy if she reads this...🤣

DGEIOQ5UZ46P75YC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Interesting🤣

You were a naughty kid Alina😆


I don't have FB, Twitter, SC..

FB because my relatives are there... 😆

You know in our country It's said the youngsters mostly waste their time in FB so I never wanted to create one but had to after admitting in medical college for updates. It's like if you're on phone, she/he must be Facebooking😆 It's happened with me too then I said proudly I'm not in FB back then🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


It is indeed👍🏼

It's raining here and I love it! How are you doing? 😳

Chame here...Me rn-

Image

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AN3WGCIHIGBAEQTN


The world is for...fan Girling for her......

It is...😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CKFBIV75ERZH46AU

I thought you're my Friend.........this is such a curse.......😭😭😭

I am your friend itself... but I thought Kim loves them and will listen to this stupid people😆

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 6 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 3APZ4HTTCSC6SVLU

yes,,, you're cuter than her.........🤗

Aww.... thanks Senorita🤗❤️

DGEIOQ5UZ46P75YC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi Lavanya!

What are you doing? Admiring the beauty?

Edited by MusicOfTheHeart - 6 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JYK65ZSXRC2GPHYN


Neah......not so soon........yet

Will wait for you😆

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".