Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 15|- Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

12

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi nightime partner😉

priya, hey!
DGEIOQ5UZ46P75YC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XYXN7I3AIDGAM5GT


Sorry.........didnt..mean...to..stay..away..from...her...meant...the..temptation...just...read..your...message...

correctly...

Sorry it was misinterpreted in hurry...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CCOUUYKSZDJBIXH6


Hope....you...meet...someone......you...like...soon...or...my..head...may...burst...seeing...this...guy's...face.......😭

@bold Why?🥺

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


LOL yeh kala hum bachpan se kar rahe hai (I've been doing this since I was a kid) So I made a facebook account when I was 11...I didn't tell my parents and I used to do the same thing and back then our computer would be in the living room. I would use incognito mode so my parents couldn't track down my account 😆 I almost got caught once because I had a pop-up message saying that I had a new message and my mom was like do you have facebook. So I lied that it was an ad and closed out. Then my dad ran the antivirus because he thought maybe there was a virus. I had the account for about 2 years and my parents never found out. Later I felt guilty for lying and deleted my account. Then I made my current account at 18 but my parents obviously know about it

Interesting🤣

You were a naughty kid Alina😆


I don't have FB, Twitter, SC..

FB because my relatives are there... 😆

DGEIOQ5UZ46P75YC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UROQJAPVAA2EQS6L

Hope u didn't break it......

Nah😆

DGEIOQ5UZ46P75YC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GZ23TE6DSILULFPQ


Yes...she...is...wish...that...can...be..used...for..good...causes...not...for..cheating...poor...parents..

Now she's using that in amazing writing & beautiful creations

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

OMG🤣 I can't stop laughing now🤣🤣🤣

Sonia Gandi will kill us babu🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Careful. He's Sir RDX🤣

Yes🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ESG7HPKHC7VL76G6


You...did..&commented...a...girl...is thrashing....a...boy...or...something...like...that...almond...milk...on...the...way...for..you...😉


milk gif | Tumblr

@bold I really need that...

With the amount of posts we have I accept I don't remember them all😆

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".