Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: OUZUZVPC3EKEC3OL
Yes. 😆
I thought I am the only one who forgets Everything... I even lost my lunchboxes in school🤔
you can count me on this......too😉
ha ha ha...
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Official cupid of this forum reporting😆
We pair up our members with their fav celebrity/crushes/Mohit etc...
Mohit+Alina= Mohina
Mishti+Shravan=Mishvan
Bucky+Shaheer=Buheer
Harshad+Priya=Prisha
Do you want one too?🤣
linkopedia
Good morning! Why up so early? Still having sleep problems or did get up early to study?
OMG I love this video 🤣 I love Rahul Gandhi's videos...unintentionally funny dude 😆
Originally posted by: 2E5YWSISLL43TVRE
ha ha ha........hope..that...guy...is...not...reading...our...post...
Umm...actually he passed away so no chance of him reading our posts...RIP Feroz Khan
Originally posted by: ATA3HMVURX6572VP
Lavy's gif is so appropriate for my expression when I see your craziness your poor sister needs to see that so frequently......
She sees a different crazy side of me...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5