Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 15|- Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

12

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

CKWT4BBLY4FGOPTD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


you got it finally....no worry.....

HIQ2PHGYTIZ2FAP2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bunty called me 🤓 itni raat Ko call Kaun karta hai...🤓

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V5TWWIUFXJ6GHIGS


Hiji.......in a boring tum kaise ho ji

Main theek hoon!

(I am fine!)

Wbu?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
what is better prisha or prishad
CKWT4BBLY4FGOPTD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Thanks to you too for stopping by!🤗


Aap...kahan...hainji......

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
HIQ2PHGYTIZ2FAP2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yea lo...

MishVan ki pic...

Recently clicked

Image

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IRT2YSF5NV24ENBG

Bunty called me 🤓 itni raat Ko call Kaun karta hai...🤓

some boys think from their perspective, not that they may disturb you
CKWT4BBLY4FGOPTD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


See......my...eyes...are...working...no...20/20...though.that's full of COvID

HIQ2PHGYTIZ2FAP2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

some boys think from their perspective, not that they may disturb you

He can't find his notes... Thought I forgot to return him. Although I returned it yesterday only

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".