Originally posted by: A7GRXC7HNDLAG63E
Bunty called me 🤓 itni raat Ko call Kaun karta hai...🤓
Bunty karta hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A7GRXC7HNDLAG63E
Bunty called me 🤓 itni raat Ko call Kaun karta hai...🤓
Bunty karta hai😆
Originally posted by: priya185
what is better prisha or prishad
Prisha sounds better😳
Priya, which show is this?
Bunty is forgetting things nowOriginally posted by: 3OAQ4O4VLQWSQ7YD
He can't find his notes... Thought I forgot to return him. Although I returned it yesterday only
next time he can ask you to sign for him when you return it 😆
humsafars
I just returned and this is the first thing I see😉
Originally posted by: priya185
Bunty is forgetting things now
next time he can ask you to sign for him when you return it 😆
Yes. 😆
I thought I am the only one who forgets Everything... I even lost my lunchboxes in school🤔
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5