Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
darshi kahan reh gayi?
Darshi went to have lunch I think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
darshi kahan reh gayi?
Darshi went to have lunch I think
Yup 🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Darshi went to have lunch I think
haan padha wa pe
Originally posted by: tournesol
Mil gaye to bolungi E gola mein hi raho.. waha pe haalat kharab hai sabki 😆
Woh to hai, poor Rish 😔
unke brains yahan exist nahi kar paayenge😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
unke brains yahan exist nahi kar paayenge😆
Maybe they should make a couple of antidotes for existing 😆 Vikrona mein kuch to akkal thi.. (I still find him creepy towards Maya)
Originally posted by: tournesol
Maybe they should make a couple of antidotes for existing 😆 Vikrona mein kuch to akkal thi.. (I still find him creepy towards Maya)
Vikrona exist kara hai isliye unka dimaag nahi karta naa😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Vikrona exist kara hai isliye unka dimaag nahi karta naa😆
Oh, is that so? It's like matter and antimatter don't coexist.. smart 👏
[phone ringing]
Rishi: Roy, the cute one, speaking
Credits:Tumblr
awesome...👍🏼
I am back on the forum...
aaahhh after long...