Kya hua behen?? Looking sad... You're sounding good today... What happened??
Ah! I'm just not able to put things in words. Everything is just so unexplainable.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya hua behen?? Looking sad... You're sounding good today... What happened??
Ah! I'm just not able to put things in words. Everything is just so unexplainable.
Kaun se episode ki baat kar rahi ho behen??
Barrister Babu ki baat nahi kar rahi😆
I watched it over ten times now..!!
Everything will be fine Octo. Don't worry...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Ah! I'm just not able to put things in words. Everything is just so unexplainable.
Anytime, you think you wanna share something, then always ping me dear...
Cheezein share karne se bhoj thoda halka hota behen...
Everything will be fine Octo. Don't worry...
Anytime, you think you wanna share something, then always ping me dear...
Cheezein share karne se bhoj thoda halka hota behen...
Haan sab theek ho hi jaana hai ek din. I'm hopeful about it.
Yep, I know you're there for me. Thank you so much. Means a lot🤗❤️
So damn proud..!!
Waiting to listen her voice in today's epi now😃
Hope is life... I am there for you always. 🤗Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Haan sab theek ho hi jaana hai ek din. I'm hopeful about it.
Yep, I know you're there for me. Thank you so much. Means a lot🤗❤️
Me ijjj bored behen