Originally posted by: Octothorpe
But he's a sweetheart❤️
I'm doing good, at least I think I'm doing good. 😆
Here is something to cheer you up!❤️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
But he's a sweetheart❤️
I'm doing good, at least I think I'm doing good. 😆
Here is something to cheer you up!❤️

Not yet..shaam ho dekhungi❤️
Saw it. I'm just so excited🥳
Thank you Mishti🤗
I'll be fine soon, hopefully
I mean she is just nailing it, plus the chemistry
Which episode you are talking about?
Rest karo behen...Originally posted by: XWGTREPDPAA2F2G5
Offo... Menstruation days...😔
The best home remedy to reduce the cramps is to have some sugar syrup... Mix two tablespoons of sugar in glass of water and drink it... You will definitely feel better.. If you have badam ghondh with you then add little amount of it to syrup...
Kaun se episode ki baat kar rahi ho behen??
I know. Have seen so many pictures already. So excited!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
84 pages only because of that one confusion🤣
Lol 🤣
Kya hua behen?? Looking sad... You're sounding good today... What happened??