It's look like some one trying very hard to get the focus back on show after ksg left 🤣🤣 and ksgians
Loving this drama kuch bolo mat bas dekhte jao maza 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's look like some one trying very hard to get the focus back on show after ksg left 🤣🤣 and ksgians
Loving this drama kuch bolo mat bas dekhte jao maza 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
He don't like much singing hindi songs so I don't think he will as we know Banda sirf Dil ki sunta hain ❤️
Hahaha I know 😂🤷♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OHaldlN3z/?igshid=ife7fd0wyc8
When he posted this I was like what is this 😂😂
Originally posted by: CaptainV
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OHaldlN3z/?igshid=ife7fd0wyc8
When he posted this I was like what is this 😂😂
Mujhe samajh nahi aya he is promoting 🤣