https://www.instagram.com/p/CCXdDbNhycm/?igshid=ov2v76gx8agf
Asad want to spoil zoya
Bt eventually he has spoil every ksgian ke uske sivaye kuch aur acha hi nahi lagta 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCXdDbNhycm/?igshid=ov2v76gx8agf
Asad want to spoil zoya
Bt eventually he has spoil every ksgian ke uske sivaye kuch aur acha hi nahi lagta 😳
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCXdDbNhycm/?igshid=ov2v76gx8agf
Asad want to spoil zoya
Bt eventually he has spoil every ksgian ke uske sivaye kuch aur acha hi nahi lagta 😳
@italic: True!! 😆
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
They rehearse the lines warna prompt karne ke liye hote hai log sets pe in case they forget it 😛
Or they improvise their dialogues/scenes, Karan ne kafi time scenes improvise kiya hai (expression wise)
Yea that's the think I have never seen k sit with script 😂
Originally posted by: CaptainV
Yea that's the think I have never seen k sit with script 😂
😛
He should definitely sing more in Hindi 😁 I think this is one and only. Otherwise the rest were all English
Last two pics..classy, intimate and nigahen milane ko jee chahata hai types❤️
Originally posted by: CaptainV
He should definitely sing more in Hindi 😁 I think this is one and only. Otherwise the rest were all English
He don't like much singing hindi songs so I don't think he will as we know Banda sirf Dil ki sunta hain ❤️