Yea ICSE results Ko kya hua hai?
Someone I know has got 99.2 😕
100 in four subjects...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yea ICSE results Ko kya hua hai?
Someone I know has got 99.2 😕
100 in four subjects...
Originally posted by: H2J37TVJF67ZMWNO
Yea ICSE results Ko kya hua hai?
Someone I know has got 99.2 😕
100 in four subjects...
Very impressive🤓
You're pulling my leg and I am feeling guilty all over since yesterday... 😒
Physics Student...😊But I am a student of Physics but even I thought this.😛🤣
I was like 😑
Aaj kal ke results
My cousin sis got 94 or something like that but is sad 🤓.
You're pulling my leg and I am feeling guilty all over since yesterday... 😒
Aww, it's okay ya! Aise bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain Senorita!
True behen...😆
Originally posted by: 2UJTFCXJGOWYLPIC
I was like 😑
Aaj kal ke results
My cousin sis got 94 or something like that but is sad 🤓.
Nahi. Aur kya chahiye usko. Arre jo hai usmein khush raho na. Kya ho jaayega ab dukhi ho ke
True behen...😆
And he takes advantage of the situation and gets from me anything he wants
😆🤗Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Aww, it's okay ya! Aise bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain Senorita!