Barrister Babu CC #11 Starts from Monday | DT note on Pg 2 , 104- Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.1k

Users

21

Likes

376

Frequent Posters

OWHSAYZ742W222PM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yea ICSE results Ko kya hua hai?

Someone I know has got 99.2 😕

100 in four subjects...

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: H2J37TVJF67ZMWNO

Yea ICSE results Ko kya hua hai?

Someone I know has got 99.2 😕

100 in four subjects...



Very impressive🤓

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Arre koi nahi. I was pulling your leg🤣

You're pulling my leg and I am feeling guilty all over since yesterday... 😒
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Iamth

But I am a student of Physics but even I thought this.😛🤣

Physics Student...😊
OWHSAYZ742W222PM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I was like 😑

Aaj kal ke results

My cousin sis got 94 or something like that but is sad 🤓.

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

You're pulling my leg and I am feeling guilty all over since yesterday... 😒


Aww, it's okay ya! Aise bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain Senorita!

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WLK4L4EE6IZYWB5Q

True!!!😆


But one crying of of him, and my heart melts...🤣

True behen...😆
Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2UJTFCXJGOWYLPIC

I was like 😑

Aaj kal ke results

My cousin sis got 94 or something like that but is sad 🤓.


Nahi. Aur kya chahiye usko. Arre jo hai usmein khush raho na. Kya ho jaayega ab dukhi ho ke

OWHSAYZ742W222PM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

And he takes advantage of the situation and gets from me anything he wants

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Aww, it's okay ya! Aise bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain Senorita!

😆🤗

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".