Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I seriously would have shouted out loud if it happened infront of me in real
Like what the!
Sharks and that stupidity should never be in the same line
But I am a student of Physics but even I thought this.😛🤣
Bhai chote ho yaa bade, unn ka sirf ek hi maqsad hota hai, beheno ko pareshan karna...
Seriously Alexia.... 🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I study Oceanology what can you expect🤣
Bhai chote ho yaa bade, unn ka sirf ek hi maqsad hota hai, beheno ko pareshan karna...
True!!!😆
But one crying of of him, and my heart melts...🤣
🤗