Areh...sorry behen. Kal bhi sorry bola tha na. Typo error hogaya tha automatic keypad correction ki Wajaise aise nadhani hogayi mujhse..😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Areh...sorry behen. Kal bhi sorry bola tha na. Typo error hogaya tha automatic keypad correction ki Wajaise aise nadhani hogayi mujhse..😒
Sorry!
{Not sorry}🤣
Please behen dont remind me that horrorOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Sharks ...🤪
I wanted to bang my head somewhere🤓
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I study Oceanology what can you expect🤣
Oh. I didn't know it.🤣
I am bad...
I mad Octo cry...

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Please behen dont remind me that horror
I wanted to bang my head somewhere🤓
🤣🤣🤣
I swear, I was ROFL and what not at that time 🤣
Its okayOh. I didn't know it.🤣
I tend to relate things to water a lot🤣
Areh...sorry behen. Kal bhi sorry bola tha na. Typo error hogaya tha automatic keypad correction ki Wajaise aise nadhani hogayi mujhse..😒
Arre koi nahi. I was pulling your leg🤣