Barrister Babu CC #11 Starts from Monday | DT note on Pg 2 , 104- Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.1k

Users

21

Likes

376

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: M6K7TQVR6V7OZADW

Yup. 11 years old. And my bhaiya is actually my cousin brother.

Yup... I too have younger cousin brother 14 years old.
Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5XBHCQTOAJIIFWDM

Same here🤣

Me mind was drifted to the ocean🤣


You too! 🥺😭

OWHSAYZ742W222PM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe



You guessed it right. It was your brother🤣

😆

Kitnaaaa pareshan karta hai mujhe 😔

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OH2U5TX5Z76M63HB

😆

Kitnaaaa pareshan karta hai mujhe 😔


He's a kiddo😆

OWHSAYZ742W222PM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Sorry, jaanu😭

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago


Nevermind. *Sigh*

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Iamth

October is better than Octopus.😛🤣

I study Oceanology what can you expect🤣
OWHSAYZ742W222PM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Elder sister hona kitnaaaa hard hai 🥺

OWHSAYZ742W222PM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I study Oceanology what can you expect🤣

Sharks ...🤪

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AAB47BAJIUVDEHLM

Same here🤣

Me mind was drifted to the ocean🤣

I swear I started thinking about Octopus🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".