Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai! Is that why are aren't giving your favs ka list? Please dedo na I've to start making them.
My only fav till now Pravisht Mishra Barrister Babu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai! Is that why are aren't giving your favs ka list? Please dedo na I've to start making them.
My only fav till now Pravisht Mishra Barrister Babu.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Oopssss. Mine is September ofcourse 😳
Q3. Cricket or football or none?
Okay. 😆
Cricket. Cricket it is. 😆
Behen tu bas lalach dikha ham sabko.😒
Kal bola tha pakka aj milega. I'm still waiting.😭
Chollyyyyy😒
My only fav till now Pravisht Mishra Barrister Babu.
Okay! I'm counting that then.
Waise I'd specified favs can be anything even food, bollywood actors, just anything that can be pictorial 😆
I am sitting on the bed only 🤣
HIGH FIVE!
Q4. Devakshi or Kashaf Zaroon?
Leikin tumhe iss waqt slippers kyun chahiye Mishti??