Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Congratulations to you too Prith!
🤗. But I think I don't deserve it.😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Congratulations to you too Prith!
🤗. But I think I don't deserve it.😒
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Nahi 😔 that idiot didn't came here in two days.
Bhai ne chupaya hai shayad
🤣
Usse pucho phir 😆
Very good! Same choice.
Q2. September or December?
Yay! 🤗
December, any day! ❤️
🤗. But I think I don't deserve it.😒
Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai! Is that why are aren't giving your favs ka list? Please dedo na I've to start making them.
I wanna write a bit more intense and naughty OS but I don't know I am so hesitant
Behen tu bas lalach dikha ham sabko.😒
Kal bola tha pakka aj milega. I'm still waiting.😭
Oopssss. Mine is September ofcourse 😳
Q3. Cricket or football or none?