Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.1k

Users

57

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

DMTVDADRHJRKGJ5K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Why were hey waiting for the camera to roll as if hero heroine ka scene ho, camera chalu hote hi shuru ho gaya romance?

Was she auditioning and he prompting her?

DSGXYYO7YL3NHECJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IUBFZMM6PSJ2AQHQ

Was she auditioning and he prompting her?

What I feel is during script readings/workshops, under the garb of being the acting coach he used to take mauke ka chauka. He used to act the intimate scenes with the heroines, instead of the heroes doing that.

When I was a kid I saw some postcards of a debutante heroine with her director, a local actress. The pic was intimate, I was disgusted seeing that. Later I realized the actress was on costume and fake bloods on her face and the director was actually doing the death scene the hero was supposed to do. To h mujhe maloom ho gaya directors aise mauke ka chauka marte hai with new actresses.

Edited by zoinks - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://youtu.be/6U-4Y17xMRY

Lisa’s hands down one of the best dancers in Kpop currently.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".