Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.1k

Users

57

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Undekhi .. Sony Liv Originals

Mafia.. Zee5 Originals

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Damn.. Shahrukh's hairs 🔥 get me his shampoo or Doctor's number please.. I can never stop praising those flying locks

DSGXYYO7YL3NHECJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bohat dino baad I searched something on Twitter and found the filthiest Kaka fans are using Sushant's pic as DP to save Kaka from backlash.

TROFINMFO4KHVSWC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
DSGXYYO7YL3NHECJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Why were hey waiting for the camera to roll as if hero heroine ka scene ho, camera chalu hote hi shuru ho gaya romance?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".