Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Right me too, all those ppl must have not watched friends and wrote the 1st answer in google
Well I haven't seen all the epis either, but I've watched enough of it to know that Joey is the best! THE BEST!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Right me too, all those ppl must have not watched friends and wrote the 1st answer in google
Well I haven't seen all the epis either, but I've watched enough of it to know that Joey is the best! THE BEST!!!
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Well I haven't seen all the epis either, but I've watched enough of it to know that Joey is the best! THE BEST!!!
Yup Joey is best and his line How ya doing is awesome haha
I have an announcement to make in this round. I will do that tomorrow. Oppo will have a special power in this round which I will reveal tomorrow. Today I am really tired. Oppo, wait before you send the answers
Yayy oppo will have a special power🥳
Good nighty Koeli and everyone🤗
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
This was my exact reaction 🤣
Haina?!🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Sent answers 🤣
So early :0
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I wouldve sent all my answers by now if it wasnt for question 14🥱
Same here I had all answers except 14.
I still want this ques to get cancelled😆
There is no alternative born yet.
So early :0
Yes idk, I took his weird strategy of writing whatever came to my mind first.🤣
Pakka question 14 will have unique/embarrassing answers :s
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yes idk, I took his weird strategy of writing whatever came to my mind first.🤣
Let's see if it will work on u🤣
Let's see if it will work on u🤣
LEENNAAAA!
Why aren't you in Thug's Sheep Cup?😒