bye bhagu🤗Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Good night 😍😍😴😴
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
bye bhagu🤗Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Good night 😍😍😴😴
Originally posted by: CZM2HAYIOXS43IBG
Hi Buddy! 🤗 What about the percentage count today looks like ?
nothing
read ebook- 25%
rest timepass
mobile games and all😆
bye now
hi🤗
yeah agree
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Good night 😍😍😴😴
Lemme...........check did the timer.......ran out........nowadays..........you're busy with something.........investigation needed...........folks.........come on.........Good night!....hope you see some nice dream........

Originally posted by: priya185
I never watched that why dis Arjun meep crying? I also liked him in krpkab. Ishwari was obsessed but she became better after the leap
Lol Ishwari's character went more and more downhill with the passage of time😆 I never connected with her. Supriyaji's acting was really good though
Yaar, those were my first try! Somehow they turned out a little good!
And you also do awesome edits!😍
Originally posted by: priya185
I never watched that why dis Arjun meep crying? I also liked him in krpkab. Ishwari was obsessed but she became better after the leap
Well in Mahabharat a whole family goes at war and everyone dies so I guess that is enough to cry about 😆 but idk he just didn't fit my imagination of Arjun. Although, Karna played by Aham Sharma was fantastic. I love the mahabharat...it's so fascinating!
Originally posted by: TGQTRBMTR4HU255O
Lemme...........check did the timer.......ran out........nowadays..........you're busy with something.........investigation needed...........folks.........come on.........
Such a cute gif!
@bold I trust you, you're the master decoder😉
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
nothing
read ebook- 25%
rest timepass
mobile games and all😆
bye now
That's something............under investigation........😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5