I spot shaheer drooling
I liked him in krpkab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I spot shaheer drooling
I liked him in krpkab
Hi
for 2 minutes
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Yeah, our interaction had not happened before although I noticed you long back! You can call me by the name Razia.
Yes, you're correct........we never interacted........hope you didn't notice me.......for anything bad......I can recognize........your name.......guess....you're the creator of all those images/gifs what people use for their DP......
I find him cute not exactly hot
Oh hi Priya!🤗
Yes he was really good in KRPKAB👍🏼
Should I start the clock?
Originally posted by: 2KWORXMCSZEOH5HD
Yes, you're correct........we never interacted........hope you didn't notice me.......for anything bad......I can recognize........your name.......guess....you're the creator of all those images/gifs what people use for their DP......
@bold - Yes, Razia made bunch of icons and I used one of them as my DP 😃
I am fine
For Isa ji- did not try any new recipe
I can see Bhagu's in the house?
I did too..........She is our shy girl............
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5