Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
No😆
@bold - Yes, Razia made bunch of icons and I used one of them as my DP 😃
See......my brain still works.......you're the one who mentioned her name......for DP......
Originally posted by: priya185
I find him cute not exactly hot
I saw him as Arjun in Mahabharat and he literally would cry all the time. I used to call him Rotlu 😆 I guess he didn't fit my imagination of Arjun. But, I liked Shaheer better in Kuch Rang but that show was kinda weird...the overly possessive mom was creepy
Originally posted by: I4KPXV656OFJ54K3
Yes, you're correct........we never interacted........hope you didn't notice me.......for anything bad......I can recognize........your name.......guess....you're the creator of all those images/gifs what people use for their DP......
Yes she's terrific at it!👏
Hi Buddy! 🤗 What about the percentage count today looks like ?
Originally posted by: 3MOOMPAQMD42YFHI
Yes, you're correct........we never interacted........hope you didn't notice me.......for anything bad......I can recognize........your name.......guess....you're the creator of all those images/gifs what people use for their DP......
😆Not anything bad. You're our real hero so how can I not notice🤗
Thanks! Those edits are posted long back!
I never watched that why dis Arjun keep crying? I also liked him in krpkab. Ishwari was obsessed but she became better after the leap
I saw him as Arjun in Mahabharat and he literally would cry all the time. I used to call him Rotlu 😆 I guess he didn't fit my imagination of Arjun. But, I liked Shaheer better in Kuch Rang but that show was kinda weird...the overly possessive mom was creepy
Originally posted by: 772SE26ASPQEVXPA
See......my brain still works.......you're the one who mentioned her name......for DP......
You have a really good memory!!

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5