Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 25

“Yeh sab kya hain?” Prerna

“He is filing for Kukki custody on the grounds that we are not taking care of her properly. “Rishab.

“We are not taking care of her properly. For what for one function that night?”Prerna

“It’s not just that unhone khud apne mind main bahut sari cheezein bana le hain. We cannot do anything. Maine Mehra se baat ki hain. He is looking into it. Kukki kaha hain? Aur school main kya hua?” Rishab

“Woh Diya said some things and started a fight with her. So, they were both called to Principal’s office. Maine use baat ki hain. She is ok. But she is suspended for 2 days”

“What?Is she ok? She is not hurt, is She?” Rishab

“No,she is fine. Shivi aur bhiaya sab movie ja rahin the to maine bhej diya she will feel better. They will drop her later on. Aapki tabiyat kaise hain” Prerna but Rishab just nodded and went straight to the kids’ room.

Sneha was sleeping soundly and he kissed on her forehead and kept looking at her. He then took both her hands is his and kissed them as well. He started to fuss with the blankets and Sneha moved a bit. Suddenly Rishab remembered the day he had seen her for the first time. He could have lost her he could have actually lost her just like, the thought sent a shiver down his spine and he closed his eyes but all he could see was a 2-year-old Kukki screaming at top of her lungs as the doctors tried to attend her after the attack and shivering, Sneha in that incubator connected to wires and tubes, Kukki’s face when they took him into the operation theatre and he couldn’t take it any longer and he opened his eyes. He was sweating and shivering.

Was everyone right, was he doomed to have acursed life and everybody around him will have the same fate. Kukki almost lost her voice, Sneha could have, 2 years ago, both the girls paid the price for his deeds. He came out of his thoughts when Sneha made a noise and Rishab realising that he had held the hand way too tight and might wake up let it go. But just like that day in hospital when Rishab was about to take out his hands but Sneha had managed to keep him there she did that same this time and woke up as soon as he left her hands and rubbing her eyes looked at Rishab . “Dada!!!!!!!”

“Hi uth gaya mera bacha” And tried to take her in his arms but she tried to imitate Kukki when Kukki is angry with him and Rishab couldn’t help but laugh and held his ears as if saying sorry. “Sorry Sorry and started tickling her stomach and the little girl started laughing instantly. Rishab was playing with her when Prerna came in with her dinner. He gave it to Rishab.

“Mu fulla ki bethi thi shubh se ki dadda nahin aaye. Aap hi khilaye” Prerna and Rishab took the bowl of cereal and started making her eat making faces here and there.

They were almost finished with the bowl when Kukki walked in.

“Done?So, I guess it’s your turn” Kukki and she took the plate from the food tray filled it with food and sat next to the chair near Sneha bed. Rishab turned his face to look at Kukki and he lost it at what he saw. Kukki had a small cut on her face and a small bandage on her hand.

“Kya hua haan. Yeh yeh kisne kiya yeh School main?” Rishab

“Papa please I am fine. She is my friend. Friends fight and you should be proud of me. This is my first fight and I totally killed it. You should have seen Diya”Kukki started to laugh.

“Kukki this is nothing to laugh about.” Prerna said as she was watching standing on the door.

“Aapne mujhse kaha tha she is ok. She is not hurt.” Rishab

“She is fine.” Prerna

“She is fine? She is fine? They cannot do this.” Rishab and was about to leave when Kukki held his hand

“Papa please I am fine. I am completely fine. Come let’s eat. Kitne dino be baad we will eat together. Please just like other days from one plate. Please” and Mr bajaj giving up sat beside her. She offered her a bite and he took it. Just then Prerna came and she gave another bite to Prerna too and then continued with the ritual to eat together each one of them taking turns to feed the other two. They were done and Sneha was sleeping peacefully in Rishab’s lap not ready to let him go even for a second.

“Are you really ok?” Rishab

“Yes”Kukki

“You want to ask me something” Rishab

“Yes?”Kukki

“OK Go Ahead” Rishab

“Can we have some ice cream?” Kukki and Rishab just tilted his head towards side. Kukki went near him and held his head in her hands. “You are Rishab Bajaj you are my papa and you are my hero.” and hugged him. Rishab was stunned and hugged her more tightly. Prerna who was watching this from the door noticed that Rishab was almost tearful. She didn’t want Kukki to see him like that “Agar father daughter ka ho gaya hain to you should sleep.”

“Mujhe jalne ki badbo aa rahin hain” Kukki said sniffing her nose.

“Acha” and made an impression of trying to catch Kukki giving Mr bajaj sometime to compose himself and wipe out the tear that might have fallen. He took care of Sneha and made sure she was asleep and happy with the distraction left from there. He heard Kukki from far “Good night Papa” and it seemed like Prerna had finally managed to catch her and they were playing with one another.

Mr bajaj went straight to the balcony and was about to smoke a cigar when Prerna came.

“Zaroori hain kya har bar.” Prerna and was about to stop him when he held his hands and Prerna realised he really meant that he needed it right now. So, she let it go and stood with his arms folded in front of him but Mr Bajaj moved towards the railing and was staring into the sky.

“Jaan much ke karta hoon acha lagta hain jab aap rokti hain” Mr Bajaj and Prerna smiled.

“Pehli baar Khushi nahin hui yeh sunkar ki aapko meri koi cheez pasand hain.” Prerna

“Aapko business karna aata hain. You grasp things and opportunities really quickly.Aur aapse party main sab bahut khush the no matter what Mr bose says. This is much better isn't it” Mr Bajaj and Prerna smiled

“I got a lot of new work as well” Prerna

“Congratulations”Mr Bajaj and Prerna smiled went near him and looked directly in his eyes. “Ho gaya ab aap mujhe batayenge ki kya hua hain.”

“Nahin batana bahut takleef hoti hain jab Rishab banke sab kuch bhul jaata hoon to achanak se ek zoor ka slap milti hain mujhe of being Mr Bajaj. Nahin banna. Rishab aaj tak sab kuch khota aaya hain. Meri maa, Kukki kukki ki awaaz uski khushi, Menaka, Mr Bose,Nit… but stopped suddenly. But Mr Bajaj Mr bajaj won everything. Profits, company work Money fame power. Baaki sab seh leta hoon lekin agar aapko aap logo ko kho… isliye I am better as Mr Bajaj I will always win and the kids you you all will be fine. Bestest option best option” and he finished his cigar and threw it and went back to the room. He didn’t want to say all this he really didn’t. All he wanted tonight was to take Prerna in his arms and tell her all about what happened answer any question that she asked so that he can lose himself in her but seeing Kukki hurt and he tried he did but he just couldn’t ,no matter what Prerna said what Kukki said he was

Next Morning

Rishab was already awake and getting ready for the office. Prerna wake up by the noise. “Rishab aap kya kar rahin hain?” Prerna

“I have a press conference Mrs Bajaj and I am late. There is also an inauguration and an esteemed Politician is coming that I have to attend to. Its better if you stay at home the press will be bad” Rishab and he just left and as much as Prerna wanted to stop she knew he will not. He had just come downstairs when some people from anti-corruption department came to their house. Mr bajaj was not surprised and he maintained calm.

“Mr Bajaj, we have an arrest warrant for you.”

“Of Course,”

“Bose group of industries. If I am not mistaken you are the Owner for now and it has been found that your company has been bribing govt officials to approve building plans for the New Kolkotta city that you are making” Prerna who had just came downstairs budged in

“Ek minute Bose group of industries is owned by Mr Anirudh Bose why are you here to arrest him. Aaap Unhe jaake arrest kijiye na?” Prerna and Rishab was about to say something when they replied.

“MayI know who you are?” The officials said

“Mrs Prerna Rishab Bajaj” Prerna

“Then you should know that now your husband is the sole owner of Bose industries and that is why he is liable for all the charges” The officials

“Mr Bajaj yeh sab?”

“What they are saying is true. Fine I will come with you. Mrs bajaj aap Mehra ko phone kijiye.” Mr bajaj

“lekin aap” Prerna

“Is waqt kids are at home. Let’s not create a scene. I will handle ok” Mr Bajaj

As soon as they left Prerna called Mr mehra and told him everything and asked him to reach the department. She called her mother and Shivi to come home and take care of the kids and she quickly changed and rushed to the department.

“Mr.Mehra I don’t understand. Yeh Mr Bose ki company hain then why is Mr bajaj being blamed for this” Prerna

“Mam Mr Bose ki company thi. Last two years main Menaka mam ki death ke baad Mr bajaj acquired that company to save from bankruptcy. He owns the major shares. But he was not involved with the work and working but since he is the owner, he got involved.” Mr Mehra

“Tell me the truth Mr Mehra yeh sab Mr Bose ki wajah se ho raha hain na. unhone kiya hain for the whole custody case and all” Prerna and he didn’t say anything and she understood.

They reached the department and Mr Mehra started the process. She was sitting outside the department in a bench when Mr bose came out of the office and looking at Prerna smiled at her.

“Prerna tum yahan. I am really sorry about this. Mujhe nahin malum tha” Mr bose

“Please Mr Bose why don’t we cut the chase. You did this and you did this deliberately.Mr Bose Kukki to aapke paas aane se rahin lekin yeh sab karke you are making that the people that actually care about you away from you” Prerna

“Come on Prerna. This is not some daily soap that you watch ki maine koi plot kiya hain. This is just beautocratic jargon and this happens all the time. I know it is difficult for you to understand I mean you have not seen things like this.So..” Mr Bose

“Yeh kya aap aur who aapki who lawyer Nitya baar baar mujhe sunate rehte hain ki maine kuch nahin dekha hain kuch nahin dekha hain. Mujhe kaha se samajh aayega.Mr Bose aapne aaj tak kya dekha an amazing rag to riches story. Mehnat ki aur uska return mila aapko double fold main. Married an amazing girl had a beautiful perfect family money fame everything. Aapne kuch nahin dekha hain MrBose. Nahin jaante aap jab apna pura hardwork do lekin phir bhi log aapko galat samjhe, jab aapki bina kisi galti ke bad things happen to you, jab bina kisi galti ke people hurt you, aap sab kuch karo puri mehnat karo to achieve something and you lose it. You don’t know Mr Bose what it feels like to lose to have to live even after you lose. To not able to do something to help yourself.Ek choti si cheez aapke hisaab se nahin hui Kukki ne Menaka ko mom nahin mana aur aapki halat dekhiye. Aur aap kehte hain ki maine kuch nahin dekha.”

“Are you trying to describe how sad your life is to me so that I develop some sympathy for you? In that case that is not about to happen.”

“Aapka khud ka kuch hain jo aap mujhe denge Mr bose.”

“I know you have had a lot of sadness in your life. You can choose the easy way out as Bajaj will get hit time and again.” Mr Bose.

“Aapko meri fikar karne ki zaroorat nahin hain Mujhe mere parents ne bahut mazaboot banaya hain, har ek loss ke baad uthna sikhaya hain. Mujhe apne har ek loss main bhi do always right yeh karna sikhaya hain.”

“Well in that case sit here and wait to lose everything because I am not backing done.Good Bye and yes you should call Mehra to cancel the inauguration. I don’t think Rishab will get time after this.” Mr Bose and he left from there. Just then Mr Mehra came out.

“Kya hua?” Prerna

“You really think Mr bajaj didn’t knew this would happen and he didn’t have a plan.I am making some phone calls and this will go away.” Mr Mehra.

“Jab pata tha why did he let this happen” Prerna

“He was not sure if Mr Bose will stoop to this level.” Mehra. Around 2 hours late and things were still the same and they were starting to get worried. 

Chapter 26 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153602534

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Done 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mr bose 😡 Image  me feeling like <<<<<Image 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Mr bose 😡 Image  me feeling like <<<<<Image 

🤣and to think that he has just started 

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting update loved it

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

🤣and to think that he has just started 

WHAT BOSE JUST STARTED 😱

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rishabh has past demons, related to his daughters which are not letting him live in peace.

Sneha trying to show her anger to her Dadda

Rishabh is angry seeing Kukki hurt & injured.

But Kukki is so mature, she took the fight normally after her talk with Prerna.

Family dinner time

Kukki, you darling, telling her father that he is her hero❤️

No wonder Rishabh has tears in his eyes.

I really wished he told her everything. But he didn't.

Another plot to arrest Rishabh for Kukki by Bose

He is doing everything he can do to win.

I hate him the most when he gives his so-called gyaan to Prerna, so irritating😡

I like how Prerna replied to him.

But looks like he won't listen now.

As expected Rishabh knows about this arrest and I really wish he comes out soon.

Lovely update, continue soon.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting update! 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

Interesting update loved it

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

WHAT BOSE JUST STARTED 😱

Mr Bose is someone from whom Rishab has learnt a lot, he was like a teacher to him you think he will back down so easily. Both will give their best fight