Continue soon

Thank you❤️

Will update by tomorrow for sure...

Posted: 3 years ago

Will update it by today, for sure

Chapter 21

Mandarin Oriental

"okay Roshni you can do this" she enters the banquet hall with a smile, but to her shock it is dark. "um, hello" she speaks. She could hear her voice echoing. The room had an eerie silence which made her shiver.

"is...is anyone here?" she asks to no one in particular. 

"lagta galat jaga agai" she mutters and turns to go back.

She opens the door but to her unluck, the door was locked from outside. She tries to push, pull to open the door but nothing worked.

"o..o..okayyy" she stammers turning again. "yeh Siddharth kahaan gaya" she mumbles.

Slowly her eyes got adapted to the darkness.

"what should i do now?" she mutters keeping a pout.

"why do I have a gut feeling that i should move forwards" she thinks.

She then follows her gut feeling and moves forward.

"ouch" by mistake she hit a table.

"is that a switch?" she says while rubbing her knee.

"indeed it is a switch, but table pe, lemme switch it on, it might turn on some light" saying this she switches the switch on.

And was she right, a spotlight falls on her making her look no less than a Disney princess.

She sees an envelope kept on the table. She anxiously picks it up, and opens slowly.

She finds a picture in it and takes the picture out. And that picture brought tears to her eyes.

"Siddharth" she whispers, and yes it was a picture of SidNi, and not only any random photo but the photograph they took when they met the first.

"Roshni" she heard his voice.

"Siddharth" she looks around wanting to find him but he was no where near her at that moment.

"Roshni, yaad hai, this was our first meeting" she hears his voice again taking her almost years back.

Flashback

Khurana Mansion

"Durga" Simran welcomed DD giving her friend a nice hug.

After the normal greetings, 
"kahaan hai meri beti" Simran asks.

"ek second rukko bai, I'll call her, car main chuppi hui hai. Roshni, aja idar" DD calls Roshni.

Roshni comes running towards DD and hugs her leg.

"yes mumma" and yes it was our baby Roshni who was just 5 years old.

"yeh dekho this is Simran aunty, say hello"

"hello aunty" Roshni says shaking her hand with Simran.

"hello tu Roshni hai na" Simran smiles at the cute girl with piggy tails.

"haan main hi Roshni hun, apko koi doubt hai aunty?" she asks looking up at the women.

"arre Durga, she is just the miniature of you" Simran lifts Roshni and places on her hips. "aapko chocolates pasand hai kya" Simran asks.

"chocolates!" Roshni gets excited, "mujhe bohot pashand hai chocolates" she smiles to Simran.

"tum rukko I'll get it" Simran says leaving DD and Roshni in the living room.

Simran returns with a big chocolate.

"ye lo tumari chocolate" Simran gives her the chocolate and gets busy in conversation with DD.

"mumma mujhe bore hora hai" Roshni pout while eating the chocolate.

"Simmi kahaan hai tera beta" DD asks.

"rukko main bulati hun, woh bhi uske kamre main chuppa hai. Siddharth, aja neeche" Simran calls.

Siddharth comes running with a ball in his hand, "jee mumma" he stands beside Simran.

"Sid aoi, see this is DD aunty, say hello" Simran pulls her son to her.

"hello, kaise hai aap?" and yes it is our cute 5 year old Siddharth.

"wah bai. main achi hun" DD laughs at his cute respect he has in that age.

"mumma ye kaun hai" Siddharth asks pointing to Roshni, "kyun woh meri chocolate ka rahi hai" he pouts.

"ye tera chocolate hai kya?" Roshni asks.

"hmm, meri chocolate hai" he frowns as he never did like to share his things, mainly his chocolates to anyone.

"koi baat nahin hum share kar te hain, ye lo" she gives her chocolate to him smiling at the boy.

"mera naam Siddharth hai, tum meri friend banoghi" he says forwarding his hands.

"haan main banughi teri friend, aur mera naam hai Roshni" she shakes her hand with his.

He takes a bite in the chocolate and gives it to Roshni, "tumari chance".

Seeing the cuteness of their kids DD and Simran go "awww".

After a few other bites, chocolate has spread through their face.

"hahaha" they both laugh at each other.

"tum dono na" DD slaps her forehead smiling.

"come lets take a picture of you both" Simran says picking both.

With the chocolate smeared in their faces, SidNi take their pehle picture.

"come main meri room dikha thi hun tujhe" he pulls her and goes into his room.

Flashback Ends.

"aur yaad hai tujhe, us din tum mujhe Siddharth ki badle Sidu bulai thi, and I called you Roshu" he giggles, his voice echoing in the hall.

"yaad hai" she sniffs, "where are you?" she asks looking around.

"yahin hun, don't worry, now move forward" he says and at that moment another spotlight fell on another table, nearby her.

She looks at the ground and walks. She smiles and goes towards the next table.

She finds another envelope, she picks it up and opens it. She smiles seeing the picture while tears roll down her face.

It picture had a crying Roshni looking at her elbow, which had scratches in it and Siddharth sitting beside her, having tears in his eyes.

Flashback 

Siddharth and Roshni were best of friends. They grew up together, each weekend Roshni goes to the Khurana house to stay or Siddharth stays in the DD mansion.

When SidNi were 10 years old, the Khuranas and the Patels planned a picnic. So they all went to Lonavala.

Both the families had great fun together. The kids, SidNi, Yash, Sam and Kritika, start to ride their bicycles. Even they had great fun.

After a while, Yash, Sam and Kritika stop riding leaving SidNi alone riding. SidNi went on a long route and were returning to the picnic spot.

"Roshu ek idea hai mujhe" Siddharth says, peddling the cycle slower so she could join up with him.

"kya?" she asks.

"lets race, whoever reaches first the spot is the winner"

"okay, lets race"

As their small race begins, SidNi were equal in the speed. As Roshni saw the picnic spot nearing, she didn't wanna lose so she increases her speed.

And suddenly her cycle trips over a rock and she falls down.

Siddharth moves forward but as he hears her sobs he gets out of the cycle and pushes it.

He runs to Roshni, "Roshni, kya hua" he sits beside her.

Seeing Siddharth running the family members come towards them.

Roshni lifts her elbow and starts crying. Siddharth looks at her scratch and starts to cry too.

"arre, Siddharth why are you crying?" Raj asks.

"kyun ki" he sniffs, "meri dost, meri Roshni ki aankhon me aansu hai" even he weeps, "to isiliye mera aankho main aansu"

"arre bai" the elders start to laugh and admire his care for Roshni.

Flashback Ends.

"from that time, until now and for ever, agar tumare aankho mein aansu ati hai na, to meri aankho main bhi ata hai, I can never see you in pain meri dost, meri Roshni" Siddharth says over the microphone.

Roshni smiles caressing the photograph in her hand.

"if you get hurt toh tujhse zyaada mujhe dard hota hai, and I know its the vice versa also" he wipes the lone tear in his face.

"go forward Roshni" another spotlight falls on another table.

She goes to the table and finds a chocolate wrapper there. She picks it up.

"this is might sound insane Roshni, I really don't know ki tujhe yaad hai ki nahi, this was the first chocolate I bought you, I didn't know why I collected it from the bin, I don't know why I still have it, this is crazy main jaantouin but Roshni you make go crazy baby, jab bhi tum meri paas hoti ho, my heart beats fast, even it goes insane, sirf tumare liye, and its skip a beat when ever I see you"

"Siddharth" she whispers.

"aghe jao".

She then walks to the next table.

Again she finds a picture of them.

Flashback

SidNi were 13, that is they were in class 8. And as you all know they studied in the same school.

It was break, SidNi with Rithwik were roaming in the corridors.

"hmm, what's your lunch?" they were just chit chatting casually.

As the bell rang Roshni face turned pale.

"Sidu Rithu did you guys finish the assignment?" Roshni asks,

"haan I finished"

"yeah me too"

"oh shit" she curses getting tensed up.

"kya hua?" they ask.

"I didn't yaar, lagai waat, i'm gonna die" she pouts and slams her forehead with her palm.

"don't worry I'll take care" Siddharth reassures her.

"kaise?"

"have no fear when your best friends Siddharth and Rithwik is here" he winks and pulls her and Rithwik through the corridors to their class.

Classroom

It was Math class. Ms. Anjali was the teacher, a very strict typical math teacher, and students call her bhooth as whenever she is angry she turns into ghost.

She enters the classroom as the students settle down.

SidNi were always sitting in the first bench with Rithwik and Karan. Roshni sits in the middle while Siddharth and Rithwik beside her.

"Good morning mam" the students greet her.

"Good morning" she replies and settles down.

"before we start the class, all the VIPs who didn't finish the assignment stand up" she said.

Roshni gulped nervously, and slowly starts to get up. Suddenly Rithwik and Siddharth get up pulling her also up.

Roshni smiles thanking god to have friends like them.

"so you three VIPs didn't finish your homework" she asks.

The trio look down and nod their heads.

"out of the class, now" she commanded.

The trio, still looking down, left the class.

As they exit the class, "thank you so much guys, I know don't main aise kya kiya to get you guys as my best friends" she hugs the both.

"arre Roshni" Siddharth caresses her back, while

"tum pagal ho Roshni" Rithwik ruffles her hair.

"aur how many should we tell you that" Siddharth starts and comes out of the hug.

"ki dosti main no" Rithwik continues, Roshni sighs smiling.

"no sorry aur no thank you" the trio end up laughing like maniacs.

And this was caught in the camera.

They were called up by the principal, and all way long Siddharth and Rithwik supported Roshni.

When there parents were called up, the school showed the camera footage to the families.

Siddharth was holding her throughout the their session in the principal's office

Flashback Ends

"aur us time se and zindagi bar main tumari haath nahi chodunghi, I'll always stand for you Roshni, hamesha hamesha ki liye" tears roll down his cheeks. "aghe bado".

She finds another table with another envelope. And there is a collage of SidNi with Rithwik and Karan.

Roshni laughs and cries at the same time.

Siddharth lets out a chuckle, "yaad hai us din, when we got our 12 board exam results, I can never forget that day Roshni, you came school first and I came school second followed by this ghadha" he says indicating Rithwik.

"we two were not just happy that you came first, but you came first with the least amount of preparation, yaad hai you were on conference call with us the night before the results, saying that you are gonna fail sorely but then you came school first, agar if I have to lose my life just to keep you happy I'll do it Roshni, no matter what happens you were, are and always will be first and only priority".

Another spotlight turns on showing a yet another envelope, she opens it to find another selfie of SidNi with both the families.

"aur yaad hai after we got our results, our families ne milke they discussed that we will pursue our higher education together, ek saath, with Rithwik...London me...aur un dino ki bohot yaadein hai, those days are the bestest days of my life and the...never mind" he breathes out air.

Another spotlight turns on showing a board. She walks up to it and sees many pictures pasted on it.

The first one was a selfie of SidNi and AshWik in their dorm in London

Flashback

SidNi were roaming the corridors with their luggage finding their room. They just arrived in London and got their keys to their room. While Siddharth and Roshni were in one room, Rithvik was paired up with another one.

"538...539...yeah this is our room 540, aoi Sidu" Roshni runs to her room with her sling bag, throwing her baggage's to him.

"arre Rosh...yeh ladki bi na" he says shaking his head and picking up her bag off the floor.

"wow Siddharth come fast" Roshni admires the room.

"coming...amazing yaar" even he admires the room.

They check all the places, every nooks of their room.

"so this is gonna be our room for the next 4 years" he says looking out the window.

"hmm" she stands beside him, resting her head in his shoulder.

"nervous?" he questions looking down at her.

"yes yaar, I mean this the first time na" she says making him wrap his hand around her neck pulling her more closer to him.

"heyy guys" Rithwik comes into their room, making SidNi separate.

"kya hua Rosh, emo hogai kya?" Rithwik says jumping on the bed.

Roshni chuckles and sits in the bed, "haan yaar, emotional hogai, for the next 4 years I should only see your loser faces"

"kya loser faces, tum jaantio na, i'm one of the-" Siddharth starts only to be cut off by her.

Roshni rolls her eyes and says, "most eligible, hot, dashing, and handsome, aur kuch bacha hai kya"

"sexy" he adds.

"yeah sexy man in India, yehi bolne wale the na" she shakes her unbelieving.

"uffo I forgot about it totally" Rithwik says out of no where.

"kya?"

"tum log use nahi mile na, wait lemme call her" he says rushing outside.

"her?" Roshni questions to Siddharth.

"pata nahi" he shrugs his shoulders.

Rithwik then comes to the room,  "and here is my roomie" he tells and the girls comes into the room, and obviously its are cutie Asha.

"hi i'm Asha" she introduces herself.

"hi i'm Roshni" she shakes her hands with her.

"i'm Siddharth" he introduces herself.

After the normal conversations, and in no time Asha became close to them.

"chal selfie" Siddharth said bringing his phone out.

Flashback Ends

"that was our room for sirf 4 years, what i didn't know that you are going to be my home for the rest of my life" he states.

She looks at the second picture and bursts into laughter.

Flashback

It was Roshni's birthday. She woke up in the morning and found Siddharth sleeping in his bed, peacefully.

She then woke him up after sometime, excitedly, as no one had wished her until now.

But then he acted casually.

And the whole day went like that.  Roshni was very sad not getting birthday wishes from her best friends.

It was 9 pm and Roshni was missing India and her family so much. She was sitting in her bed hugging a pillow.

Suddenly the lights went off, "uh, yeh kya, light chali gayi, aaj ka din hi kharaab hai, even Siddharth forgot my birthday, ughh" she shouts.

She then hums her favorite song changing her mood.

As the lights turn on. "HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYY ROSHNIIIIII" all her friends jump out of no where.

"OMG" she gets scared.

She then finds all her friends there, with Siddharth holding her birthday cake and Rithwik having Champagne in his hand and of course Asha bursting the party poppers.

"OH MY GOD GUYYYYSSS, tum log...you all remember my birthday" she sniffs.

"arre kaise we won't remember your birthday" Rithwik side hugs he.

"if we forget it then would you leave us to live, won't you inside the prison for murder" Siddharth jokes.

"agar if you had made this late na, then whatever you said would be 1000% sure" she wipes her tears.

"arre arre rone laggai" he then opens his arms going towards her.

She immediately hugs him, "alle alle" he ruffles her hair smiling and winking at Rithwik.

After this they all have a blast.

"arre kya gift" she chuckles looking at Siddharth giving her a gift. "seriously Siddharth, we are in college now" she shakes her head unbelieving.

"toh kya, isme kya baad hai that we are in college now, I always gave you gifts, ab do you want this necklace or should I give it to Asha, even she like this, teri tarah hi haine".

"necklace" she exclaims and snatches it from him.

She opens it and goes astonished, 

"wow" 

"do you like it?"

"like? I love it Siddharth" she screams making him smile.

"th-" she starts to thank him but then stops looking at his squinted eyes.

"tum kabhi nahi sudroghi" he shakes his head.

"aur yeh Rosh humare taraf se" Rithwik says pushing a very big package towards her.

"yeah this is our gift" Siddharth helping Rithwik pushing the package.

"open it na" Asha says having the party popper ready to blast.

"ookayy" she says while opening the ribbon.

And then suddenly. "SURPRRIISSSEEEE" yes it was our lover boy Karan, jumping out of the box with a box of chocolates.

Asha burst the popper.

"OMG KARAAAANNNN" she shouts.

"Happy birthday Rosh" he says giving her the chocolates.

"really guys thank you" she wipes the lone tear at the corner of her eye.

"yeh ladki ab tak nahi sudhri kya" Karan says slapping his forehead.

"KARAANN" she hugs him tightly which turns into a group hug when Siddharth and Rithwik join them.

Asha being the new joinee of the group, stands silently clicking pictures of them.

"I love you guys" Roshni screeches in happiness.

"we love you too Roshniii" the boys scream hugging her more tightly, taking the life outta her.

Flashback Ends

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

Chapter 22

He chuckles seeing her laughing,

"yaad hai how you were mumbling random things, when the lights went off, kitna daant rahi thi tum mujhe aur tumari Rithu ko.

She smiles looking at the next picture and grins widely.

It had Roshni with a very weird expression.

"on that birthday of yours, we had our first experience with alcohol, kaise when we had the shots you made those weird yet very cute expressions, those memories Roshni, main chahe bhi use main nahi nikaal sakta...yaad hai tujhe, that next morning after our pehle experience of hangovers, and if i'm not wrong you drank almost 20 coffees that day, you remember right" he chuckles to which she nods her head.

She looks at all the pictures and recognizes them as the photographs of their first year of college.

She touches all the pictures reminiscing the memories.

"walk ahead Roshni" he says.

The spotlight is turned on again showing a table with a envelope and a rose on top of it.

She picks up the rose,

"hmm" she goes as she inhales is smell.

She opens envelope to see yet another picture of SidNi.

Colored Text Flashback

Siddharth walks to Roshni and kneels down in front of her.

"Roshni" he speaks and brings a bright red rose inside his suit.

"you were the first girl made me lay my eyes on her. 

You are as beautiful as this rose, bright, like your name, and red like your cheeks whenever I wink at you" he winks at her making her blush.

"There may be a lot of flowers in a person’s life but there can only be one rose, and that is you Roshni.

Love is like a cloud.

Love is like a dream.

Love is one word and everything between.

Love is a fairy tale come true.

Because I found love when I found you" he says all this filmy dialogues making her blush more.

She looks into his eyes, which was twinkling seeing the ethereal beauty in front of him.

"I love you Roshni" he says and breathes out air.

"I love you too Siddharth" she says taking the rose from his hand.

She breathes in its scent and feels his closeness.

"and CUT" a voice disturbs them,

"that's a wonderful shot" the student who had become the director for this project said making everyone clap for our SidNi.

"take a break guys" he says.

SidNi go to their rooms in silence,

"now how should I tell you Roshni, ki whatever i said is so damn true, I love you with my whole heart" he thinks,

"what should i do now? if whatever had just happened minutes before...kaash...kaash woh sach hota...I love you Siddharth" she thinks,

"but" Siddharth thinks,

"but" even she thinks,

"because of my love for you I don't want to break this friendship between us, i'll always love you" both think the same thing simultaneously.

Flashback Ends.

"hmm" he smiles,

"kaash If I would've told you my true feelings for you then woh sab nahi hota" he says slowly,

"and Roshni, I wish you blossom like that rose for eternity, tum itni khubsurat raho, tum aise hi raho and you are the bestest thing that has ever happened to me and will ever happen to me" he wipes his tears.

"aww" she whispers.

Another spotlight turns on showing a pin up board with stand, she walks upto the board and her eyes widen as saucers.

"y...yeh...kaise" she stammers.

He chuckles seeing her reaction.

There were few pin ups in the board, with a note which looks its like from a diary entry, and many pictures of Siddharth and of course with a shirtless Siddharth showing his chest.

Flashback

"Siddharth, open the door" Roshni shouts,

"ek second yaar"

"darwaza kholo main kabse wait karrouin" she pouts.

"arre let me atleast wear my pants or else do you want to see me n"

"shut up Siddharth aur jaldi, open the door" she says making him laugh which is even heard outside.

After few seconds he opens the door and there stands a shirtless Siddharth sweating.

Her jaw opens looking at his muscular chest.

"done checking me out" he smirks,

"uh..m..main...hatto" she pushes him away,

"what the hell were you doing? kya smell...chi" she throws her books in her bed and opens the window while Siddharth comes closer to her.

"and all this mess, what were you doing?" she says trying to change the topic.

She gasps suddenly as she feels his closeness.

"Siddharth" she whispers and turns around to find him looking at her.

She looks at him, the sun rays shined through window making him more handsome with all the droplets of sweat in his shirtless body.

"uh S...S..Siddharth k..k..kuch kaam...tha" she whispers.

"don't you want to know main yehaan kya kar raha tha" he questions

"yes" she answers nervously.

"well lemme show you what I was doing" he says going closer to her looking at her luscious lips.

Roshni closes her eyes waiting for his kiss.

But then the kiss never came.

She opens her eyes and finds a smirking Siddharth lifting weights.

"done checking me out for the nth time ye phir kuch baaki hai kya" he winks at her.

"tum na Siddharth"

"I know main hot hun" he sends her a flying kiss, keeping the tumbles on the floor.

She rolls her eyes making him laugh

"how was the special class" he asks cleaning the mess he created.

"it was boring yaar, you don't know I was damn sleepy" she replies helping him clean.

"hmm, i'll come" he excuses himself and goes into the washroom.

As he locks the door, Roshni slams her forehead and blushes to the core.

She throws herself in the couch, looking at the sun and sipping into her coffee.

She takes her diary and writes,

'OMG.

Is he for real? I mean koi ladka itna kaise hot ho sakta hai yaar...aur kya hot woh toh...uffff

Day by day he is improving a lot.

Lemme ask myself a question, what is it in him which makes me love him???' she thinks taking another sip from the coffee,

"hmm"

'to start with his never ending intoxicating smile he wears in his face. How can he be happy like all the time? He is always joyous even in the worst situation, how can he be like that? 

And his always flashing smile is enough for me to forget all the problems in this whole world and makes me just admire him. 

OMG am I falling for him more day by day?

And his soft lips.

Oh how I want to taste it...ugh Roshni stop being cheesy.

But main kya karoon this super hot guy, who is actually taking a hot bath in our bathroom, makes me go crazy!!!!!

Every time when I'm sad he gives me a kiss on my forehead aur mujhe...kuch kuch hota hai...'

She laughs at her filmy side.

'hmm, then his voice.

Now how should I tell him ki whenever I literally mean it every time when he calls me "Roshni" my heart flutters. 

My name just sounds more beautiful.

And is it crazy that him calling me in his super husky voice turns me on....

Then kya...

his physique toh i'm not starting, coz if i did this would be a novel series with n number of parts rather than a normal diary entry.

Okay serious talk now, he has an amazing body, whenever we have a hug, a friendly hug that is, I always hear his heart beats. I always fit perfectly in his arms and vice versa, aise kaise ho sakta...

Oh shit I think he has finished his bath and is gonna come outside showing his muscular abs chest, ufff I just can't handle this guy.

UGHHHH I just so love this man, my man!

Idea, okay i'm gonna take his pic and gonna lock it in my secret folder, he won't check my phone and all but he uses my phone a lot toh to be safe.

Okay he is coming, need to hide this diary.

Until then byeee" she scribbles and runs beside their closet and hides it in a place where no one can find it.

She then runs again and gets comfy in the couch, sipping the coffee acting like an innocent girl.

She keeps her phone up ready to capture his tempting body.

And there he came shirtless.

He was wearing nothing but his trousers that went upto his knee, and just below his torso showing his perfect six packs.

Roshni takes a deep breath trying to control all the lusty emotions, which was building up inside her.

Oh how she wanted to touch his abs.

Siddharth caught Roshni eyeing him.

He went near her casually making her look the other way,

"what are you drinking?" he says sitting beside, flaunting his sexy body.

"uh, what"

"kya hua kahaan khoi hui ho tum Rosh?" he smirks,

She takes a breath calming herself, 

"kahin nahin, did you want something?" 

"yes, is this coffee" he says snatching the coffee mug from her.

"woh main pee raha tha"

"toh, hum dost hain, can't friends share things" he says sipping onto her coffee.

"hmm" she replies still lost in him.

He moves a bit closer to her making her smell his cologne and go crazy,

"oh he is such a tease" she thinks,

"what lectures do we have today?" he asks.

He turns towards her and finds that she had zoned out in him, he snaps his finger in front of her,

"Roshni kya hua, are you lost?" he smirks yet again,

"hmm nahin" she gets embarrassed, "you were saying".

They then get into normal conversations with Roshni admiring his abs and Siddharth making her get caught each and every time.

Flashback Ends.

"h..h..how d..did you" she whispers again.

"seriously Roshni am I that hot kya, aur kuch kuch hota hai kya baby" he says in his husky voice making her blush.

"and did you start the novel?" he giggles, making her stare at the speaker.

"ok baba gussa mat ho, ab check out the next pin up board don't worry tumari aur secrets nahi hain is pe, but i know all of them from tumari 'SidNi' diary" he says making her eyes going wide yet again.

Yes she named that diary as SidNi diary as it has only about them or rather only her man, Mr Siddharth Khurana.

Feeling embarrassed she goes upto the next board and cracks up laughing.

Flashback

Siddharth was in their college auditorium, choreographing some moves for the up coming competition.

"yeah and you bring her like this" he teaches the students.

"no like, kaise karoon yaar"he mumbles,

"uh Roshni" he calls out for her who was busy finalizing the dress.

"kya hua"

"idar aoi na"

"coming ek second"

She comes to him, "kya hua"

He pulls her by her waist making her hit his chest,

"Siddharth yeh kya karre ho" she whispers,

He snickers, "arre just showing them yaar" he says and dances with her.

After a while, Roshni returns to her work leaving Siddharth alone.

"woh kya tha, whenever i come close to her, my heart beats faster, aise lagta hi ki she is the one, the one for me, the only one for me....only i know ki main use kitna pyaar kartouin" he sighs.

"heyy Siddy" a girl comes to him,

"hi Riya"

"kya hua any problem"

"nahi kuch nahi, did you want something?" he asks not looking at her,

"yes, you" she replies without any shame.

He then looks at her,

"excuse me" he says.

She tries to go closer to him,

"come on Sid, i've known you for the past few years, and i know this ki you are single, hey same pinch mein bhi single hun but ready to mingle with you" she flirts with him.

Siddharth, disgusted to the core tries to move away from her.

Roshni from the other side of the hall looks at Siddharth easiness, and there was this sudden pump of anger in the blood.

She excused herself from the place and goes towards Siddharth.

"please Siddharth, give me a chance" she begs trying to touch him.

"heyy baby" Roshni comes in between them, and gives a nice push to Riya making her fall on the ground,

"i know its only three minutes but i miss you" she hugs him, encircling her arms over his neck.

He immediately hugs her back understanding her plan.

"has she gone?" she whispers,

"mm hmm no" he whispers back,

"ab dekho" she puts on her acting caps, and comes out of the hug.

"Siddharth I love you" she lies but in reality it was true.

"i love too meri jaan" he kisses her forehead.

"aww baby" she says kissing his cheeks.

They turn to see Riya, who was nowhere to be seen.

SidNi burst into laughter, 

"OMG Roshuuu" he screams,

"thank you so much yaar, us chudail se tumne mujhe bacha liya" he laughs.

"chudail" she laughs.

"wait a minute did you just thank me?" she asks with a raised eyebrow,

"what happened to dosti main wagera wagera".

"woh..aise hi agaiya, what should i" he shrugs his shoulder,

"dekho even you said it, it comes out naturally" she hits his forehead making both go through their laughter roller coaster yet again.

Flashback Ends.

"remember Roshni, how was Riya's face when you pushed her, Oscar award mil sakti thi tume us din, aur haan were you by any chance burning with jealousy that day, and lemme tell you don't need to be main sirf tumare tha, hun aur hamesha tumara hi rahunghi, so no worries" he says.

She smiles at his statement.

"aur ab baari hai tume ek video dikhane" as he says this the spotlights goes off and a video is projected at the wall.

"okay this is our story" he says, "which starts from our chocolate"

Pictures start to play in the video.

[okay guys, i suggest you all to plug on your earphones and to hear the up coming songs, don't worry i've used only few lines]

[Bum Bum Bole - Taare Zameen Par]

Chaka ra ka chi chai cho chak lo rum

Gando wando laka raka tum

From SidNi's first meeting, with the chocolate smeared in their face.

Akko takko idi gidi gidi go

Idi pai widi pai chiki chak cho

To their first day of school.

Gili gili mal sulu sulu mal

Maka naka huku buku re

To their first sleepover.

Tuku buku re chak laka

Bikko chikko sili sili sili go

To their first picnic with both their families.

Bagad dum chagad dum chiki chak cho

To their first childhood fights.

[the song changes to the chorus]

Bum bum bole masti mein dole

Bum bum bole masti mein tu dol re

Their plays a small video of baby SidNi dancing with their butts sticking out, in the stage.

[Galti Se Mistake - Jagga Jasoos]

The series of pictures change from SidNi's childhood to the next level, their not so teen - teenage.

Jhatka zara sa mehsoos hua ek

A small clip of Siddharth getting beatings from Simran, and with Roshni laughing clutching her stomach is played.

Life ki gaadi ne kass ke maara brake

The next clip shows their first cycle ride.

Ho raha hai kyun confuse mere dil

And the next picture shows SidNi writing their homework, scratching there heads.

Mashwara mera tu aazma ke dekh

Ye hi umar hai karle
Galti se mistake

And the next set of clips shows SidNi doing sit ups in various backgrounds.

[Dance Pe Chance - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi]

The song changes so does the clips.

Left leg aage aage, right leg peeche peeche

The next set of clips were bringing the energetic SidNi.

Aaja yaar lets start ve

SidNi did a performance to this song during their school time.

Sar ko ghuma le round, pair zara up down

Itni se yeh bath ve

Roshni mouths the words while Siddharth follows her.

Woh banda ki kya hai, jo naache na gaaye

Aa hathon mein tu haath tham le

She does like Anushka Sharma (her favorite) while he does like Shahrukh Khan (everyone's favorite)

Ooye dance pe chance mar le

Oh soniya dance pe chance mar le

He does some bhangra while she does some garba showing their background

Oh baliye dance pe chance mar le

Oh soniya dance pe chance mar le.. heyyy..

The next clip show SidNi winning prize for the same performance.

[The Hook Up Song - Student Of The Year 2]

Le le le le le number mera

Baad mein message mujhko kar dena

The next selfie shows SidNi holding to new smartphone in their hands.

Khudko samajh ke lucky

Mujhse hook up tu kar le na

There are shown flaunting their new phone.

[Teri Yaari]

The next set of pictures show SidNi with Rithwik and Karan.

Mera bhai mera yaar meri jaan tu

Tere piche kisi ton vi lad jawan

Their school days with Karan were one of the best phase in their life.

Bas tu hi mera yaar bas tu hi mera pyar

Tere utton vaari duniya main saari

A clip is shown where Roshni is pranked by ghosts who turns out to be our prankster boys.

Teri yaari, teri yari, teri yaari

The next clip turns out be their movie night in Siddharth's home.

Teri yaari, teri yari, teri yaari

And the series of pictures show their friendship.

Meri jaan se bhi zyaada mujhe pyari

One can clearly understand that they four were the thickest of friends.

[Jeeley Yeh Lamhe - Days Of Tafree]

The next phase shown is their college life.

Yaaron ke bina oh yaaron lagati hai

The pictures of Karan comes up as he was not with them.

Zindagi adhoori

The clip where Karan came to surprise Roshni in her birthday plays.

Ek kating chaay mein sabhi ka peena

Dosti ki theory

Then comes the series of pictures with SidNi and AshWik drinking tea or drinking wine from the same glass.

Fati huyi jeans ko bhi

Fashion batana majboori

The next picture shows Roshni and Asha shopping for torn out jeans.

[ABCD - Yaariyan]

Toh chaalu ho pajama party

The next clips shows the pajama party of the girls, Roshni and Asha.

A for Aao re aao

The girls dance in unison, doing the same steps.

B for Bhaao na khaao

Siddharth and Rithwik joins them and the party becomes a blast.

C se Chilla ke gaao

The sing at the top of the top of their lungs

They were at their best.

D se Daaru peete jaao 

They take shots getting high.

[Ghoome Ghoome Banjarey - Fugly]

Ghoome ghoome banjarey

The next photographs show SidNi's and AshWik's long drives and tours during their college days.

Ghoome galiyan yeh bechare

Few clips show SidWik running to get in the car while Roshni and Asha drive it away.

Don’t know which way to go

The next clip shows all sleeping in the jeep except Siddharth who was searching on which way to go.

Aage hoga kya?

He takes a breath and goes straight.

[Nazrein Milana Nazrein Churana - Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na]

Dil Kabhi Gandaa, Kabhi Hai Nek Bandaa

A snap is shown where AshWik are kissing the life out of each others.😂

Dil Ka Bharosa Kaise Koi Kare

The very next snapshot shows SidNi dancing, lost into each other.

Dil Kabhi Thanda, Kabhi Hai Atom Bomb Sa

The next clip shows where Roshni and Asha are wearing sexy dresses for a only girls sleepover, while Siddharth and Rithwik look at them, with their jaws open, from the window.

Yeh Dhamaka Kaise Koi Sahe

And the next clip shows Siddharth and Rithwik getting beaten from their respective sweethearts.

[Sooraj Dooba Hain - Roy]

Sooraj dooba hai yaaron

The next short clip shows Roshni, with free hair, standing up in the sun roof with a scarf in her hand, while Siddharth admires her, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

Do ghoont nashe ke maaro

SidNi do cheers and drink champagne taking rest in the tent.

Raste bhula do saare gharbaar ke

They dance with campfire on in the middle of no where.

[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]

The lights in the video dim, and the slow music starts.

Rang thhe, noor tha

Jab kareeb tu tha

The last selfie SidNi took before their separation showed up in the video.

Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan

Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa

A small clip of their fights was shown, which was taken by Rithwik from the footage when he was in London.

Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

Hamari adhuri kahani

SidNi face off after their fights were shown, which is very painful to watch.

Hamari adhuri kahani

The time when they weren't together is the worst parts of their life.

Hamari adhuri kahani

Pictures of SidNi not together in the farewell party is shown.

Hamari adhuri kahani

And the last selfie of their college life, the photograph with SidNi beside their principal, sadness written all over their faces.

[Bekhayali - Kabir Singh]

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye

And then came the pictures of SidNi when Roshni returned to India while Siddharth stayed in London.

Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori ye sawaal aaye

But through this time always a thought pops put in both their minds, 'is this fight needed?' 

Teri nazdeekiyon ki khushi behisaab thi

Those years they missed each other so much, that even some one or the other says his or her name, they used to breakdown horribly and cry the whole night.

Hisse mein faasle bhi tere bemisaal aaye

And there was a time when Roshni went to the Khurana Mansion to meet Simran.

Her eyes began to fill with tears.

The video stops making the hall completely dark.

"Siddharth" she calls while wiping the tears.

"don't worry Roshni, i'm here only" he says with shaky voice indicating that he is crying.

A light turns on showing another pin board, which was kept beside her.

Only that spotlight was switched on.

She turns right and looks at the board making tears roll down her eyes again.

Siddharth takes a very deep breath as he knows even he won't be able control his emotions now,

"this was the last selfie which we took together before...be...bef...before we separated...okay Roshni i'm not gonna beat around the bush, lemme get straightly to the point.....

I'm so so so sorry....Roshni....i know you were extremely hurt by me and I myself won't forgive me another thousand years, I'm really sorry Roshni....i know you won't forgive me for what i had done...i had hurt you a lot...pata nahin kya hua mujhe......i'm really sorry......." he breathes out air as tears roll down simultaneously in both the pairs of eyes.

"I know you was behind this, aur i'm not going to take the name now, kyunki mein yeh mood kharaab nahi karna chahtouin....i'm seriously sorry again baby....i've realised my mistake...I didn't trust you...I didn't trust my best friend, my Roshni....i'm sorry...and i accept any punishment you give, for the rest of my life, i just want you Roshni...aur koi bhi nahin...please Roshni maaf kardo mujhe...i'm extremely sorry" he says with full emotion, making the both cry.

Roshni caresses him in that selfie pinned up in the board.

"where are you?" she asks turning here and there.

"i'm here only Roshni, there is still some more which you should see" he says as the spotlight switches off and the video starts to play again.

[Pehla Pyaar - Kabir Singh]

The slow music starts in the video.

Ha Ha Ha Haa

As it starts, pictures of Roshni is shown.

Baatein Zaruri Hain

Pictures of Siddharth having a serious conversation with Roshni is played.

Tera Milna Bhi Zaruri

Clips of Siddharth's surprise visits are played.

Maine Mita Deni
Ye Jo Teri Meri Doori

Tu Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai Mera

Their marriage pictures are shown, when he applies the sindoor.

A clip of him standing by her side during her vidaai ceremony is played.

Then plays their dance in their reception.

Tu Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai Mera Haan

Pictures of their time in Bangalore and Chennai are shown.

[Kaise Hua - Kabir Singh]

Again as the music starts, the picture of Roshni with the jet with her name plastered comes up the screen.

Hasta rehta hun tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal

Clips of Roshni laughing simply plays.

Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal

The picture of SidNi's titanic pose is shown.

Aankhein meri har jagah

Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah

During their cycling session, when Siddharth suddenly goes missing, Roshni gets worried and searches for him here and there. Even this clip was played.

Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

The clip of Roshni after the truth or dare game, standing in the restroom, blushing to the core, mumbling something is played.

Kaise hua, kaise hua

Clips of Siddharth loosing wantedly and Roshni winning at the arcade were played.

Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

The clips when SidNi took selfies were shown.

Kaise hua, kaise hua

And lastly was a collage of SidNi's life journey from their first picture and to their last selfie they took with their outfit.

"Tu itna zaroori kaise hua" he sings

As the video ends, two spotlights turn again, one fell on her and the other fell on, of course, her prince charming Siddharth.

"Roshni" he speaks making her look at him.

He smiles, 

"I wanted to tell you something from the longest of time, jab se tumhe mila hun...aadat se padgayi teri." 

"Main perfect nahi hoon, tum perfect nahi ho aur zindagi kabhi perfect nahi hogi...par tum mere liye hamesha perfect ho" 

"Aur mujhe hamare beech ki yeh doori bahot pasand hai. Agar yeh na rahe to mujhe tumhare kareeb aane ka bahana na mile"

"Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane li saazish ki hai. Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho, toh poori kainaat tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."

"jab koi pyaar main hota hai toh koi sahi galat nahi hota...I think so isi liye main galat tha"

"tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho...bahot pyaar...lekin kahogi nahi...tadpogi mere begair lekin jataogi nahin...mere pass aana chahti ho, seene se lag ke rona chahti ho, dil me rehna chahti ho lekin rahogi nahi....lekin mein tumhari tareh nahi hu...main to re hi nahi sakta yeh kahe bina ki mujhe tumse ishq hai...."

"toh kya hua agar tumhare chehre ke sivah mujhe koi aur chehra dikhai nahi deta? Toh kya hua agar tumhare naam ke sivah mujhe koi aur naam yaad nahi rehta? Toh kya hua agar yeh awara tumhe deewano ki tarah pyaar karta hai? Toh kya hua? Pyaar sab kuch toh nahi hota na....main tumari Raj banna chatouin aur tum meri Simran ho"

"pyaar toh bahot log karte hain, lekin mere jaise pyaar koi kar nahin sakta, kyunki kisi ke paas tum jo nahin ho"

"tumari ishq se bani hoon main...pehle zinda thi....ab jee rahi hoon main"

"kisi mahapurush ne kaha hai...pyaar dosti hai...agar woh meri sabse achi dost nahin ban sakti...to main kabhi usse pyaar kar hi nahin sakta....aur tum Roshni...tum meri sabse achi dost ho.

You were best friend, you are and you'll always be till eternity.

You are the Anjali to my Rahul...

I love you Roshni" he ends with a wide grin, and at the second all the lights turn on.

He tells her all time favorite Bollywood dialogues.

Roshni's jaw drop down seeing all the decoration he has done.

The whole time she was walking on a red carpet.

She looks everything making her smile more.

There were helium air balloons of all brights and her favorite colors, with lots and lots of pictures hanging in it.

He opens his arms gesturing her to come.

Roshni's runs from her corner, with tears in her eyes.

She runs in such a speed that as she crashes his chest he looses balance and moves steps back.

He hugs her immediately having a huge grin on his face.

She cries,

"shaant baba" he caresses her back.

Both stand getting the warmth being in embrace.

"I love you too" she whispers still hiding her face in his chest.

He smiles widely.

She slowly meets his chocolate brown eyes,

"I love you too" she says confidently making him grin more hearing her confession.

He kisses her forehead, 

"don't you like this?" he smirks reminding her about her diary entry.

"kuch kuch hota hai Siddharth, tum nahi sam joge" she chuckles encircling her hands around his neck.

She gives him a kiss in his cheek, lingering it there making him close his eyes.

"kuch kuch hota hai Roshni, tum nahi sam joghi" he giggles.

"toh kaise laga surprise?" he asks her holding her waist,

"I love it so much Siddharth, you are full of surprises from the start with the jet until this" she says,

"you have much more to see baby"

"kya seriously?" she asks excited.

He laughs watching her antics,

"oh Roshni, kya karti ho baby tum mujhe...you frankly make me crazy" he says making her blush.

"Roshni, please I won't be able to control myself then" he says.

"who told you to control" she smirks while Siddharth sees at her shocked.

Without wasting any further time she fuses her lips with his.

He slowly kisses her.

His lips caressed hers, softly and sensually, refusing to let go, sending shivers throughout their entire bodies.

The kiss slowly turned into a passionate one.

Roshni felt that she was going weak on her knee so she clings on more to him.

He tenderly sucked her lower lip.

Every nerve in his body was on fire.

She shamelessly moaned to his kiss due to the immense pleasure he was giving her. 

Whereas her moans were doing nothing but to instigate him to deepen the kiss more by taking both her lips to his mouth and lightly chewed them..

When he felt she was running out of breath, he released her lips slowly, while tugging her lower lip with his teeth. Both were panting heavily.

Their foreheads join with their lips curve into a smile.

"I Love You" both say in unison

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so how was the update?

All happy? Yesss finally they confessed.

I would actually tell this update is one of my best update, don't you think?

Anyways coming to the story, as Siddharth said he won't tell the culprits names, i shouldn't be telling it also phir bura maan jayega Siddharth😂

Just Kidding the culprits names and all the question will surely be answered in the next few chapter.

And lastly Thank you all so much for the love you guys are giving, i'm seriously overwhelmed with the responses I get to this story.

Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️

With Love

Suha❤️

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

part 21

he planned it so well with all the old memories and pictures.

part 22
Good to see them together again. Lets see now hoe he deals with the culprit.