we can't see image Prit...
Can't understand what's wrong. Posting again.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
we can't see image Prit...
Can't understand what's wrong. Posting again.
My dupatta
It was in the clothesline on the roof... Heavy wind blew... And it landed on the mango tree somehow got it back 🤣
I had forgotten to attach the clips
😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My dupatta
It was in the clothesline on the roof... Heavy wind blew... And it landed on the mango tree somehow got it back 🤣
I had forgotten to attach the clips
Kyunke tum sab se anokhi ho Mishti...
Heh, Somehow I can see it now... Nice edit Prit. 👍🏼Can't understand what's wrong. Posting again.
Heh, Somehow I can see it now... Nice edit Prit. 👍🏼
Thank you Shaheen.🤗
Exams ki tayaari kar rahi ho?? Aaj kal gayaab ho..
Waise Prit, how to post pictures, gifs or quotes or lines below our post???Thank you Shaheen.🤗