Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

His pr nautanki is started. Kjo u will be not spared despite ur gospelling towards outsiders. U have to pay hefty. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Karan is sitting up in Hogwarts crying and his PR is down here successfully destroying jo bhi bachi kuchi Izzat thi. And second of all, who the hell had the audacity to write this bullshit? How can you sit at your desk and come up with this to write. 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Bruh Karan isn't asking people to write stories about him neither good or bad. All the recent Stories that came in his favour are planted by someone else. He's just siting calm waiting for outrage to cool down. 

All the articles published in this week seemed like karan paid people to write good about him and how he supported industry and sushant, but the writing is done in such a way that KJo should get bashed more for trying to improve his image. People falling for such articles are A-one level dumb, KJo's rival is feeding you what you asked for and she's thriving on seeing Kjo getting bashed more and more everyday. 

True,  

I AM CRYING, BROKE DOWN, I AM LONELY, why someone PR comes with such articles, 

Once Kangana said Ranbir and Alia doesn't gives their view in politics, that mean she wants their views, now she want KJo reaction but as he is not reacting she is trying this to bring him out, lets see

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kjo bhaiya - abhi kucch bhi nahi ho sakta..too much damage has been done already :)

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Karan Johar is panicking and how !!!

Good , he deserves to be anxious and worried . That is what he did to others . Now it's his turn .

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bruh Karan isn't asking people to write stories about him neither good or bad. All the recent Stories that came in his favour are planted by someone else. He's just siting calm waiting for outrage to cool down. 

All the articles published in this week seemed like karan paid people to write good about him and how he supported industry and sushant, but the writing is done in such a way that KJo should get bashed more for trying to improve his image. People falling for such articles are A-one level dumb, KJo's rival is feeding you what you asked for and she's thriving on seeing Kjo getting bashed more and more everyday. 

and you know this, because ??

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I would have agreed with you, if this was the first time, Kjo is portrayed as someone crying alone, feeling alone and so on.

But nah, everytime there is an attack on him, this is his modus operandi.

Uri attacks or Kangu's attack in KWK or now. It is same, mai dukhiya PR campaigns.

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All these media hype & boycott will die down in a month, then KJo will be back to his normal life & back to ruling Bollywood.

KJo has been in the industry for way too long to know talent. He made many superstars. So i believe in KJo's judgement of talent, which has been proven by his recent find of Alia Bhatt who's a supremely talented actress, the best in our current generation. 

These faltu boycotts of attention hogging wannabees & media won't affect KJo, he's bigger than these crap. 

Edited by Maaya_Memsaab - 3 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

and you know this, because ??

When you know the answer why asking me? 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sim-

True,  

I AM CRYING, BROKE DOWN, I AM LONELY, why someone PR comes with such articles, 

Once Kangana said Ranbir and Alia doesn't gives their view in politics, that mean she wants their views, now she want KJo reaction but as he is not reacting she is trying this to bring him out, lets see

Ooops you Caught her.