Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"No"

Meera rushes on hearing the tensed tone of Mansvini and finds her crying on hearing the news from phone,she sees Meera and tells the matter,

"He....jai met with an accident .....he is in my house now....I need to go..."

Meera consoles her,

"Nothing will be serious for him.....don't worry about anything ...wait I will send you in my car itself...don't cry...you are a big girl...come on come on "

Meera sends her by her car and worries thinking about her reaction,she goes in to complete her usual work .

Mansvini reaches her house and rushes in to find Jai sitting there with some injuries in his body, She begin to cry seeing him with injuries.He hugs her ,

"Nothing happened Manu.....I just got little hurt ,don't react too much....don't worry dear"

Mansvini caress his face and continue to sob silently.he pats her back trying to pacify her.

Radha comes out of the room in evening and finds RK car parked in the front yard.she gets surprised to see him back earlier than usual.she reaches RK's room and finds his room empty.she stops a nearby servant to ask the matter,

"Where is RK ?"

The servant sees Radha searching for RK and answers her ,

"Mam,sir didn't come back from office,Sultan sir's car got punctured so our sir gave him lift and so he  sent the car to our home,he came in morning itself mam.. "

Radha stands there thinking about the matter and dials RK's number but finds the number switched off.she hesitate for a minute and calls sultan's mobile after some thoughts,

Sultan walks inside the house after completing his work ,he  attends the call on second ring but remains silent 

"Sultan...how are you?I heard that you came home to send Rishab's car,why didn't you came in meet aunty,are you  angry with me ?"

Sultan closes the door and answers her question,

"Its not like that aunty....you were busy in the room ,I thought not to disturb you....sorry,RK is in my house only .......he is sleeping now .. "

Radha panicks,

"Sleeping....what happened to him?yesterday only he was little bit off  and tired....I didn't ask him anything seeing his dullness....do you know anything?Morning he was very cheerful...."

Sultan assures her

"Don't worry Aunty....everything is OK,Rishab donated blood yesterday in hospital so he is little tired that all....."

Radha gets surprised,

"Rishab donated blood....his blood group is a rare one.... OK....I will call him later,ask him to take rest and then come home...bye,I will cook some healthy meal for him,bye"

Sultan enters his room after disconnecting the call and notices RK missing in bed..he begin to  knocks at the bathroom door when RK walks out after washing his face...

"OK bro....I am feeling little OK now....I will visit babies in hospital and then will drive back to home....okok"

Sultan laughs hearing his words and questions RK,

"Morning itself you went and got scolding from Saaya and came to me in drunken state...now again you are going to meet her...go go..."

Shikky argues with Grandpa in the hospital,

"Why are you not trying to find  her,I am damn sure,she is my mother Roma.....I want to meet her...do something grandpa....please"

Grandpa tries to pacify him,

"Shikky ,calm down and please drink at least this fruit juice..I have asked many of my friends regarding her phone number but couldn't find till now...I will make her to meet you sooner...now be a good child and please drink the juice"

Shikky angrily pushes the glass away and its shatters into pieces.

Dipali tries to contact Madhu but couldn't connect due to some network issue ,she tries repeatedly but in vain.she remembers meeting Roma first time when she went to meet Madhu in lodge .she hears approaching footsteps and gets up from the chair to find Grandpa standing there tired.she makes him sit in the bench nearby and sits next to him,

"This boy is very adamant today....he is not eating anything and behaving violent...he broke juice glass in anger...you please go and convince him,please"

Madhu cuts fruits for the kids and finds Saaya angry from morning and Aarya playing alone with his toys .Maya gets up from bed and watches her siblings with smile.Madhu approaches Saaya and takes her in her hand ...

"Why are you looking sad like this....mm mm..mm mm...what baby...did mom scolded you???Noooo I didn't tell anything...did Aryaa scolded you???Hey Aryaa why did you scold our baby???,No not possible our Aryaa won't scold you...then what ?"

Saaya giggles in her hand and hugs her tightly,

"That RK uncle is a good person but he is always making you cry....I scolded him but good uncle"

Madhu becomes silent on hearing about RK.she makes Saaya sit comfortably on the floor and goes to continue cutting fruits.Aryaa peeks through the door and finds RK there.he rushes to his mother to tell the matter,he whispers to her,

"Mom,RK uncle is in the hospital entrance"

Madhu opens the door but didn't find anyone,she walks into the room and serves the fruits to the kids in a bowl.aryaa onces again peeks but couldnt find him,he murmurs 

"That uncle vanished"

RK walks in the hospital corridor and attends phone call from his secretary and discuss with him about business.He watches a man taking care of his pregnant wife .

The man tries to feed her more and more food bit the lady rejects...

"Enough....."

He forcibly feeds her,

"You must eat more so you get so much strength....come on....its for the baby...."

RK enjoys the scene when someone pat on his shoulder,he turns to find Sultan standing next to him,

"Hey RK,what are you doing here,I was waiting for you in car....to drop you in your house...Did you met the kids or not?.....come on RK,let us go home....aunty called me thrice to know about you....we can meet them tomorrow...come"

RK  follows him and when they begin to move,he  shows him the couple and tells about their conversation ,

"I didn't met them, you see that man, He is so much concerned about his wife and takes really good care of her..."

He suddenly becomes silent and thinks about something and finally begin to question sultan,

"Have you met Madhu's husband ?"

Sultan chokes on hearing his sudden question,

"I.....I.  No why are you asking all this"

RK continues,

"Even I haven't seen him in this month,When I talked with Shikky,he told me that he didn't met....Maya is injured but why that person didnt come to meet her ,what kind of  father is he?,I think Madhu is not with the person....how could someone  treat  Madhu like this.....she is....she is a nice person...why "

Sultan sees him with shock and applies sudden brake .RK gets shocked due to sudden jerk and notices Sultan staring at him silently,he asks,

"What??"

Sultan starts the car without talking anything and drops RK in his house and goes back.he calls Madhu to ask about the kids.

"They are fine Madhu,how are you,RK came here in morning and Saaya shouted at him"

Sultan tells her about RK's behavior ,

"Mm mm he told me,he cried .... mm Madhu its better to tell him everything earlier "

Roma comes out after freshening after a hectic work and she prepares her favorite coffee ,she searches for her mobile everywhere ,she takes   sips coffee and finally finds it in her bag and takes out her mobile from bag and finds many missed calls from someone,he wonders and calls back the person ,the call gets connected in few seconds,

"Hello,I received call from this number,may I know who is this?"

Dipali silently walks out of the room on hearing Roma's voice,she begin to talk,

"Hello mam....I am Dipali,I am Madhu's Friend.. I came to meet Madhu in the Lodge...I have met you once in the lodge....do you remember me?"

Roma thinks for sometimes and remembers the young lady with high ponytail...

"Yeah....sorry ma,I didn't have you number and I usually put the phone in silence in office so I couldn't attend your call,what is the matter?"

Dipali watches Shikky finally eating fruits and sighs relief..she answers,

"Mam,are you free now,I want to talk with you about my hubby"

Roma feels confused and answers her,

"No issues,call me aunty.....no need for aunty ....you are also like Madhu..... let us talk now itself...I don't have any urgent work...I have  poor memory, I remember now,you are married isn't it?how is your husband's injury....?"

Dipali replies,

"Thank you mam...I mean aunty....my husband is fine...I need to talk about him only...you also know him"

Roma feels curious,

"I know your husband.?"

Dipali finally breaks the news,

"Yes,you know him very well,my husband is Mr Shikandar Bhatia,,he is telling that he is your son,we saw one of your article in magazine,Aunty "

Roma drops the coffee mug in shock,it shatters into pieces....

"I......I think your husband may be mistaken...I don't have any son .....I need to go....bye....."

Dipali tries to explain her,they talk for sometimes and finally Dips loses her cool and shouts,

"I Want to talk,why are lying I am damn sure that you are his mom....My Shikky won't lie....why are you hurting your own son by playing all this hie and seek,he is searching for you for the last 25 years....."

Roma disconnect the call and sits in the sofa begin to cry...Dipali walks back into the room and sees Shikky fiddling with her mobile,she tells Roma's number to him,

"what number is this,I am searching now for ma's numnr,Is this her number....how did you got this number?"

He dials the number and finds the number switched off.Roma thinks about her son and searches for Bhatia Industries in her laptop and finds the photo of the young man as CEO,she zooms the photo and begin to cry......

Radha serves extra food in RK's plate,he rejects her but she puts food in his plate ,

"Mom....I am full.I can't eat further...why are putting so much food in the plate"?.

Radha caress his face with smile,

"You are around 30 Years but always acting like a small child.....You have donated blood....so you will feel tired ...it is good to help people but  for that you need to be healthy,you should eat healthy food and its really rare blood group...your dad also had same group"

RK nod his head and goes to wash his hands.He thinks about Radha's wordds and wonders,

"Usually children have blood group of either one parents....but why Madhu's husband didn't come to help her,Is the person still in Assam ?but Shikky told that Madhu shifted with her family....what ?"

He hears his mom calling him and walks towards her room.Mansvini applies medicines in her fiancée's wound and sits next to him with a sad expression,she thinks about Madhu and suddenly questions him,

"Have you loved anyone in your life before meeting me?"

He gets shocked on hearing her question but replies ,

"Mm mm so many ....just joking no Manu..."

He hesitate and asks her,

"You?"

Mansvini begin to answer him reminiscing her past with a gentle smile in her face.

Madhu sits next to Aarya and Saaya in the Floor when Meera walks into the room with another doctor to check Maya's injury..Madhu gets up from the floor and waits for the doctor to give his opinion.The doctor sees Madhu"s tensed face and smiles,she says,

"I feel like I failed as mother....I couldn't protect my daughter ,I am reckless"

The doctor smiles ,

"The baby is alright,You Seems to think so much... Take rest here,we can discharge tomorrow from the hospital....nothing to worry....kids fall get hurt ,they will forget it....nothing will happen..."

Meera pats Madhu's hand before leaving .she sighs relief and hugs her kids with smile.she finds Roma's message in her phone and calls her to talk.

Roma picks the call in first ring,she asks generally about Madhu and kids,then ask her about Shikky.

"I am sorry ,I couldn't be with you to look after the kids....I will be pack tomorrow and reach there Thursday itself..Madhu....about your boss,what is his name?"

Madhu wonders about her sudden question related to Shikky but answers her,

"His name is Shikky...Shikander Bhatia....you didn't meet him last time ,he is still in Varanasi and yeah...he again fall down,why aunty? "

Roma gives some excuse and switches the call off.she sits without eating anything still thinking about Dipali's phone call until midnight and finally falls asleep in balcony itself.

Madhu Wakes up having a very bad nightmare and  feels relieved only after  seeing her kids sleeping peacefully,she washes her face in CD water and comes out to find Aryaa giggling in sleep ,she plants kiss on his forehead and sees RK's features in him,she packs her bag with all their items when someone hugs her from behind.she turns to find Saaya hugging her and questioning her,

"Mom,will RK uncle come today to play with me?"

Before Madhu answers her,Aryaa gets up from sleep and replies to her,

"He won't come because he went angrily due to you...you scolded him....isn't it mom?"

Madhu silently fold the blankets and thinking about RK.

Sultan washes his coffee cup in the kitchen after drinking morning coffee when Meera walks down little bit tensed...she smiles seeing her son ,

"GoodMorning ,you are early my boy"

Sultan tells her about his business meeting and goes to pick his laptop from room to continue his work when someone knocks at the front door,he goes to open the door and gets shocked on seeing the person.

Madhu comes back after buying some medicines and reaches the  room and  she sees Maya sleeping after eating breakfast...she takes out newspaper from bag  to read for a while but stops midway on seeing RK standing there with chocolates in hand.he greets her with his usual enthusiasm,

"good morning Madhu,where are kids...?"

She watches him dumbfolded when Saaya comes out from the bathroom and hugs RK in a hug and begin to cry...

"Are you angry with me....Uncle.....???????"

RK begin to cry along with her leaving Madhu shell shocked,she stands there without knowing whom to pacify first,Maya wakes in hearing this sound and begin to laugh seeing them crying ...

(Sorry for not posting earlier.....tomorrow there will be surely the anticipating part)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

shocked about Jai's accident.at least saaya admitted that RK is good.Madhu shud at least tell her that RK did not try to make her cry.The last rk saaya scene was lovely.oh so rk thinks that madhu has been left by her husband.madhu shud tell the truth.never expected dipali to tell roma about sikky.why is Roma trying to avoid them by saying that she has no son?

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

loved it

Madhu won't tell about the kids to Rk ,i feel Rk will only finds about they're his kids already he is wondering about blood group matching n if he sees Aarya face properly he will get to know who is their father,

Saaya is crying thinking Rk is angry at her for shouting at him on the other day,now they again bonded

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part 16

Madhu silently begin to observes the conversation between them.RK plants kiss on Saaya's forehead ,

"Why would I be angry with you...??you are my dear Saaya baby....how can I be angry with you...mm mm don't cry..don't cry...how can I be angry with you???you are Madhu's daughter....she is my...dear...best friend....please stop crying ".

Saaya reciprocate his hug and cries 

"I thought you are angry with me,"

Madhu stares at him surprised hearing him telling that he will bear anything for her,she breaks her silence,

"Saaya,don't cry....uncle is not angry with you...come here ,I will change your dress,we need to go home today "

Saaya runs to her mom and hugs her,Madhu turns to find RK still sitting  in the cold marble floor,

"Rishab..Sir,you please sit in the chair,I will be back in a while"

He silently listens to her and sits in the chair ,he begin to notice Aryaa and Maya whispering something among themselves and giggling.he signs Aryaa to come near him,he comes closer to RK and questions him,

"What do you want uncle?"

RK lift the boy and keeps him in his lap ,the boy struggles at beginning but becomes silent on seeing him takes out chocolate from pocket,

"You bought chocolate for me....thank you...but my mom has said not to get things from strangers....so...I don't want it until my mom approves.."

RK ignores his words and puts half of the chocolate in his own mouth ,Aryaa stuns on seeing his behavior,he tries to get up from the lap when RK puts the chocolate in his mouth....Madhu comes out of the bathroom after washing Saaya and changing her dress....

"Mom,he.....put the chocolate in my mouth"

Madhu nod towards her son ,RK takes out a bag full of chocolate and gives it to Madhu,she opens the bag and gets surprised to see the bag full of biscuits and  chocolates.RK notices her surprise and respond to her,

"Madhu..actually I don't know what to buy for the kids,so I purchased this for the kids...I heard from Meera aunty that Maya baby is going to discharge today,So I came to meet you .Madhu...please don't mistake my  intention .please "

Sultan gets surprised to find Shikky sitting in the wheelchair with Dipali standing behind him with her bag.He notices Shikky being really upset and dull.He pushes the wheelchair into the house.Meera comes out of the room and gets surprised to find Shikky  there,

"When did you come back ,Shikky?,How is your leg now?"

Shikky replies to her shortly,

"Fine aunty,just came back now only,meet my wife Mrs Dipali,Dips ,go in have a chat with aunty....I need to talk to Sultan.. "

Meera takes Dipali into the house to talk giving privacy to Sultan and Shikky.Sultan waits for Shikky to talk ,Finally he breaks the silence ,

"My mom,I found her"

Sultan sees him shocked,

"Where she now?how did you find about her?hey why are you not replying my questions"

Shikky takes out the magazine from his bag and shows the article to Sultan,Sultan goes through it and exclaims,

"This is Roma aunty's article....hey are you telling me that she is your mom..but its impossible my mother knows her for many years,she never said about her son,wait I will ask mom"

He rushes in to call his mother .

RK drops Madhu in her house and helps her to take the kids in.Madhu sees him going after helping her without talking much  and hesitate for a minute and calls his name,

"Rishab,please come in and have a cup of coffee,you...helped me so much...please"

He sits next to her and sips the coffee,he thinks about something but remains silent without having guts to ask Madhu about his doubts.She notices his behavior and asks him the matter,

"What do you want to know?You....seems little thoughtful today...I am sorry for my behavior...,you can ask your question "

he finally asks her,

"Its something personal...hope you don't MInd...Maya was really hurt badly and been in hospital for two days but why your husband didn't visit you...is that because,he very busy in Assam?"

Madhu's expression changes and he becomes silent all of a sudden.RK notices her facial expression and apologies,

"Sorry I overstep my boundary....I will leave now...bye"

Madhu hold his hand and replies,

"I want to talk with you,if you are not busy...please wait for me....I will make the kids sleep and ask the neigbour  to look after them...please wait "

RK waits for Madhu in his car,he gets surprised to hear her obligation to talk with him.She comes out of the house after making the kids to sleep in the bed and walks towards his car.

RK watches her silently sitting without talking anything to him ,he patiently waits for her open up,she suddenly asks him,

"That night,we did...what were you trying to do coming to my engagement party?"

RK thinks for a moment about her question but hesitate to reply,he thinks,

"She is married now...it is will create problems if I tell the truth...what should I tell?"

Madhu waits for his answer eagerly,he replies

"I .....it is not important now,why are you still thinking about that incident....just forget the stupid thing and "

Madhu walks from there without giving him time to finish his words,He waits for her and goes from there after sometimes .Madhu sits in the hall and cries her heart ...she takes out her phone and calls his number,RK stops the car on office and attends the call.

"You want to know about my husband right?you want to hear right....the truth is very simple RK,I was never married"

RK stands stunned and asks 

"What?then the kids???are they adopted?why did you adopt kids...you "

Madhu laughs on heading his stupid assumption and shouts,

"What adopteiion...they are your kids....I was pregnant due to that stupid night which you asked,me to forget"

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Rk n his big mouth he called that night as stupid thing,for a moment thought Madhu won't say to him about the kids identity at all but finally she revealed the truth,

waiting to know Rk's reaction to it n how he gonna set everything right,

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part 17

RK stands dumbstruck on hearing her revelation,he feels shocked ,Madhu continues to talk,

"They are your children,I was pregnant and I "

He disconnect the call abruptly after asking her ,

"You,don't joke like this.....bye"

walks into his office.Madhu sees the call been disconnected and throws the phone away in the bed and sits there with tears.she begin to cry loudly 

"I know this is gonna happen...I know he will never accept the responsibility ....I was fool to tell everything to him....I am fool....stupid night,he wanted to ....take responsibility ....I am a fool"

Roma sits alone in her house and watches her phone ringing continuously from various persons but she didn't have the mood to attend the call.she feels so much stressed and  finally switches the phone off.Meera calls Roma's number and finds the number switched off.she turns to find Shikky,Sultan and Dipali waiting for her reply,

"The mobile was ringing but now she has switched off the phone....don't worry Shikky,we will contact her sooner and talk...I will ask the servant to serve breakfast..it is almost 11 am now...let us eat and then discuss...Sultan bring them to dinning table"

Shikky declines the offer,

"Not necessary aunty,we will go back home and then we will.."

Sultan compels him to have food,

"Oh...come on Shikky,have food first and then we will decide....I am accompanying you for the past 2 hours without even going to help Madhu to discharge from hospital...so you must listen to me and have food now"

Shikky gets shocked to know about Madhu in hospital,he begin to ask about her,

"What happened to Madhu ?,Dips why didn't you tell anything to me?"

Dipali remembers Madhu's call and  replies to him in a angry voice ,

"Maya got injured and in hospital....you didnt give me chance to tell anything about her,you were so much busy in throwing tantrums.."

She turns towards Sultan and asks about Maya's condition,

"Sultan sir,how is she now?I couldn't contact Madhu later due one problem or other....is the baby OK?"

Sultan tells them about the happenings and takes them to dinning table ,he begin to serve food in their plate.

Mansvini reaches RK's company along with her fiancee but stops hesistate on the entrance.Jai assures her,

"Why are you now stopping here?Come on manu,we have discussed about this from yesterday evening and decided to meet Rishab Kundra in morning to apologize to him properly,now what is your problem?Don't worry ,I have met him few times,I hope he won't scold you and we came here just to apologize properly to your mistakes...nothing will happen...come with me"

Mansvini walks with him after making her mind and reaches the reception of the office,Jai inquires  the receptionist about meeting RK ,

"We are RK's sir Friends,we need to meet him to talk personally "

She calls RK's secretary number to know about his schedule ,RK hears knock on the door and finds his secretary standing ,

"Yeah ,what's the matter?"

he tells about Mansvini waiting for him in lobby,RK thinks for a minute and asks him to send them upstairs to his room.he tries to concentrate on work but finds very uneasy after hearing Madhu's words,

"What kind of stupid joke was that....why would she suddenly tell something like this....her humor sense is getting weird.."

He gets up on noticing Mansvini and Jai walking into the room,he hides his thoughts and goes to welcome them,

"Welcome...welcome....how are you Jai sir?Hello Manu....how are you dear?

Mansvini and Jai sits opposite to RK ,she takes out a letter from her bag ,gives it to him with shaking hands.RK wonders,

"Is this your wedding invitation,why is it looking like some letter?"

He begin to go through the content,

Mr RK,

I don't know whether I am entitled to call you Dear ,so I just started my letter without one,I have said to you before that I am madly deeply love with you in college so I thought that Madhu is the third wheel between us trying create problems between us,I did the photo shopping incident and created  problems for both of you,I thought that my infatuation is true love and was adamant that I am right.now after all this years,I came to know that my love is not even love because I was just possessive of you....I apologize for all my mistakes and ready to accept any punishment .

RK reads the letter twice and tears into several pieces and throws it in the dustbin,he turns to face both of them seeing each other shocked,he laughs seeing their expression,

"What kind of stupid handwriting is yours...I can't understand anything from it...its waste to keep the letter ,so I just tore it...."

Mansvini watches him in silence ,Jai replies to him,

"I got into a minor accident and got these injuries...Mansvini was thinking that all this happening due to karma and was very much upset,then she shared everything with me about your school days, college days and that incident when he Photoshop the photos...It doesn't matter to me about her past,I know about all this even before..she has said me several times,I was one who gave her the idea to write a apology letter to you...you can use the letter anywhere and she said that You are not together with Ms Madhubala because of this....if you insist Manu will come and explain everything to her"

Smile lingers in RK's face,he stops Jai from talking further,

"You guys are......so worried about a very simple matter...its doesn't matter ...me and Madhu were nothing...we never had any relationship to begin with ,If Madhu loved me then she wouldn't have believe that I did that photo shopping incident ,it has nothing to do with you,and now its been so long Years Manu,everyone has move on..what karma and all this....don't link everything to that incident.I would never blame you for anything happening in my life,you have nothing to do with it,this letter ....its now in the dustbin...same way just put all your unwanted worries in the dustbin....don't overthink ...,Mr Jai,it is really a surprise for me to see a man who supports his fiancé like this....you are damn lucky Mansvini,don't think about past and waste your present life ...."

The peon walks in with three cups of coffee and snacks from the canteen and serves it to them,RK asks them to eat and finds the peon standing there without going with another set of coffee and snacks in the tray.

"Sir,where is Madhu madam,I saw her coming but she is not here,"

RK gets shocked and calls the receptionist to know about Madhu,She answers him,

"Yes sir,Madhubala madam from Bhatia Industries came to meet you,As she usually comes with you get signs in documents...I directly send her to your room.she just left from here ,just now"

Madhu cries in the auto on her way home thinking about RK's words ,Madhu tries Roma's number,

"We never had anything between us until now"

Roma switches the phone on and notices many missed calls,she calls Madhu back.

Mansvini overhears peon and asks about Madhu to him,

"Madhu came here?where is she now?what RK?is there any problem between Madhu and you?If you want I can go and Talk with her"

RK  smiles bitterly,

"No....is it usual...she must have came to get sign for Shikky's office papers and went thinking that we are talking....no issues...just now I said that don't worry about us...concentrate on your life....mm mm what snacks is this?Oh puffs.....Jai you don't Know manu loves snacks so much nd she loves Chocolates"

Madhu reaches home and notices Sultan,Shikky Nd Dipali standing in the entrance waiting for her there,she pays the auto fare and walks towards them hiding her tears with a bright smile,

"Where were you Madhu,I called the hospital they said that you just  got discharged and RK came with you,.....now we came to Talk about something important "

Madhu opens the door silently and takes them in,Dipalu notices Madhu being quite upset and probes her ,

"Madhu,what happened ?you look little bit off"

She notices both the men watching her with confusion and pretend to smile,she sits next to Shikky's wheelchair and asks about his health,

"How are you Shikky???how is your health ?why did you again fell from the bed....."

he smiles at her and opens his mouth to talk  when her mobile rings,she finds Roma's call ,

"My aunty is calling,I will talk with her and come "

Shikky suddenly takes the phone from her hand and finds Roma's face in the caller ID and attends the call,

"Madhu,how are you?I couldn't attend your call because of some personal reasons....what is the matter ?"

Shikky holds the phone with shaking hands and replies,

"Ma,its me Chotu.....how are you...long time ma,you hided too much "

Madhu gets shocked from his words and turns to see Sultan ,he nod his head.Roma feels choked and begin to cry on hearing his voice like a little child.

Mansvini gets ready to leave and hugs RK,she suddenly remembers meeting Madhu and tells him,

"I visited Madhu and her kids in hospital,the boy looked similar to you,I thought that he is your son..."

RK gets shocked on hearing her words and thinks about Madhu's words in the morning.he sends them off and sits in the room thinking about her words.he remembers Madhu's dad asking him not to interfere in her life,Shikky telling about not meeting her husband,Sultan shuttering on hearing his question and shouts....

"MADHUBALAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Rk thought Madhu playing prank on him about the kids identity,

Manu came to apologize to Rk properly,

Madhu heard their talks n again misunderstands Rk n that guy giving chance to her to misunderstood him with his words,

finally he is using his brain n connecting the dots,

n at-last sikky-roma reunion

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update,why Rk thought madhu is joking I was thinking it will be madhu's dream,but happy it's true,what Madhubala Heard in Rk's room,now rk connect the dots.

janani04 thumbnail

Part 18

He finds everything happening around him being so much  confusing ,he thinks about Shikky's grandpa asking him whether they are his kids,then Manu telling him that Aryaa resembles him....he feels a severe headache ,he shouts,

"What is going on in my life,why the hell everything is confusing....if Madhu is telling truth then ..then...why would she hide everything from me...why...its better to have a face to face conversation with her"

He thinks to visit Madhu's house and talk with her,his mind begin to race and he thinks,

"It must be some sort of misunderstanding,if I visit Madhu and ask her about all this....she may feel offended....but it was she who called me that said that ....they are my kids....its really confusing....confusing ...."

He dials Madhu's mobile number but finds the phone busy.he calls repeatedly but busy.he throws the phone away angrily and walks out of his room and notices the manager  standing near the stair talking with someone over the phone,he notices RK's arrival and rushes towards him,

"Sir,I got call from our factory,there was a small fire accident....the supervisor tried your number but it was busy so he just called me...."

RK takes the phone from him and begin to talk with the supervisor,

"Sir,there is a small fire accident .....some of our workers are injured and they are taken to the hospital,though the accident is small,the workers are reacting a bit serious..and they are creating issues...you please come here quickly sir..please"

Roma sobs on hearing Shikky's words

"Shikander Bhatia,you may be mistaken about my identity....I am not "

He shouts ,

"Why are you denying again and again....you are my mom....I know .....don't lie....don't lie..I need to meet you ....where are you now?"

She begin to sob and confirms at last,

"Yes ,....I am your mother but its been years,you....why are you adamant to meet me and ...."

Both of them cries without knowing what to speak.Dipali takes Madhu into the kitchen and begin to explain her about the matter,

"Madhu,Roma aunty is Shikky's mom,she left him before 25 years in Bhatia Mansion...she didn't come back even once..Shikky was actually searching for her all these years and finally found her...I am really happy for him"

Madhu nod yes but remains silent,Dipali asks her the matter,

"What?why are you looking very disturbed?what happened Madhu?I was just thinking about Shikky and didn't ask about your wellbeing,how are the kids?Sultan said to us that RK donated blood to Maya,did you....did you ?"

Madhu denies,

"He helped without knowing the identity of the kids...then I told him this morning that they are his kids but Rishab thought that I am joking and he just brushed the matter....."

Dipali stands silently hearing the matter and doesn't know how to react ,she tries to pacify Madhu when she continues to talk,

"Then...I thought it is best to have face to face conversation,so I went to his office,I overheard RK talking to someone that we don't have anything between us,he said that we are not meant to be together then...then he said that he don't "

She breaks down and begin to cry,Sultan hears the sound and approaches them and gets shocked to see Madhu crying ,Dipali trying to talk to her,He stands puzzled by her emotion..Shikky continues to cries to his mother over the phone.Roma consoles him,

"I will be coming today evening to Mumbai,we ....we can meet and have a talk....I have my reasons....don't cry like a small child...dont cry ....please"

Radha hears about the fire accident in factory and tries to call RK but finds his phone either not reachable or the call get disconnected after full ring,

"Why this RK is not attending the call?"

she feels tensed and drives the car towards the factory area herself.RK cuts the call from one of the consumer after assuring him not to worry unnecessarily about all this.

Few hours later ,he reaches the factory and finds the supervisor standing in the entrance waiting for his arrival.he Runs towards RK,

"All the injured employees are been hospitalized and everyone are safe except Mr Christopher,he is still in critical Care ....his relatives are creating ruckus in the hospital...and he is the union leader so the workers are creating problems ,I don't know how to handle sir..."

RK thinks for a while,

"Let us go the hospital and visit them first...get into the car"

Shikky and Dipali leaves the house along with Sultan ,Madhu comes in after locking the door and finds her mobile in the table,she remembers Shikky keeping it there and finds many missed calls from RK ,she hesitate for sometimes and calls him back.

RK receives Many call from media and he disconnect the call several times, The call gets connected in first ring.RK shouts at her without seeing the caller ID,

"Don't you have common sense,I am not attending the call because I don't want to talk to you  and you are shamelessly calling me again and again....I don't want to talk to you,,,"

Madhu feels shocked and switches the call off without speaking.RK angrily switches his phone off and walks into the hospital.

harini06 thumbnail

Good update

this Rk again he blabbered non-sense w/o seeing who called him actually n as-usual Madhu again misunderstood him n got hurt hearing his words,

thanks for the update