Originally posted by: D3OT5WKGTCWC24OX
I used to avoid him for a week. I literally used to run in the opposite direction whenever he came. My friends used to facepalm🤣
It's so irritating😡
🤣. Bechare ko padhai karne ki saja de rahi thi.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: D3OT5WKGTCWC24OX
I used to avoid him for a week. I literally used to run in the opposite direction whenever he came. My friends used to facepalm🤣
It's so irritating😡
🤣. Bechare ko padhai karne ki saja de rahi thi.🤣
I was angry at that time and anger results stupid actions🤣
Originally posted by: 3S2L2ZU4QJVD2HQQ
Kabhi kabhi Maan karta hai uss ladke Ko do char thappad de doon. Insaan hai ya machine. He was so fascinated in science that he connected Some events of Merchant of Venice with science😡
I was so irritated that I stopped talking with him for a week 🤣
I feel you, yaar. Damn though, he must have studied a lot for that. Us ke liye, I give him an standing ovation. Uske baad thapad dungi, as a punishment for making me feel dumb😳
🤣. Bechare ko padhai karne ki saja de rahi thi.🤣
He deserved it. After that he never talked about interconnecting science and literature😈
Originally posted by: MS4OZYFKXOLXBQIO
He deserved it. After that he never talked about interconnecting science and literature😈
😆. You did the right thing.👍🏼
Originally posted by: bhshre95
She will be like - kahan mein Bondita ko bahar nikalne ki soch rahi hun aur kahan ye khud Bondita ke peeche bhag raha hai🤣
🤣
Aur kaka bhi
Tum kyun jaayenge ye ghar chhodkar! 😆
Ani to kaka: mere samsya bon ke samsya se katarnak hai 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
🤣
Aur kaka bhi
Tum kyun jaayenge ye ghar chhodkar! 😆
Ani to kaka: mere samsya bon ke samsya se katarnak hai 😆
@bold: Ha bahut hi jyada khatarnak hai.🤣
Originally posted by: VXTOEZINEF3G57OW
I was angry at that time and anger results stupid actions🤣
🤣
Hope he doesn't cross your line again 😆
Originally posted by: SI4BYUBVBKJ7DYE2
Scroll through IF, Wattpad, write something random, watch filtercopy, TVF etc.
Agar relax karna hai toh read books or meditate na💆♀️Yeh sab karne as relax nahin aur tensed hogi 🤦♀️
Aur walk toh tum ghar mein bhi kar sakti hoon. Just walk around your house , it’s okay if your family members find you weird for that. I mean which parents finds their kid normal?
@bold: Ha bahut hi jyada khatarnak hai.🤣
Prith 🤣