Originally posted by: MishtiNew
The topper in my previous school studied at a stretch of 6 hrs. without break. Phone call ke waqt bhi padhai karta tha 😡
Sab toppers aise hi hote hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
The topper in my previous school studied at a stretch of 6 hrs. without break. Phone call ke waqt bhi padhai karta tha 😡
Sab toppers aise hi hote hai.
I seriously cannot wait for monday
Kash aisa ho pata.
Seriously! Kaash aisa ho pata
But nevermind. Jaise itne din waise 2 aur din. 😃
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
The topper in my previous school studied at a stretch of 6 hrs. without break. Phone call ke waqt bhi padhai karta tha 😡
You sure they were just obsessed wit studying? 🤷🏽♀️ There are really weird obsessions in this world
Haa yar Shreya. Kuch naye scenes dalte to acha hota.
But how sweetly Ani was teaching Boni Yoga.
Haan Prit, I am liking these promos also but future Rudhita scenes as promo would have been so much better and popular
That is toh such cute scene, i can't stop drooling
Me too. Ye Monday kyu nahi aa raha. 😭
Sab toppers aise hi hote hai.
Kabhi kabhi Maan karta hai uss ladke Ko do char thappad de doon. Insaan hai ya machine. He was so fascinated in science that he connected Some events of Merchant of Venice with science😡
I was so irritated that I stopped talking with him for a week 🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Milta hai. Nikaal leti hoon time. If there hadn't been lockdown and corona, I would have gone for a stroll. To relax . But abh 🥺
Free time main kya karti hoon?
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Kabhi kabhi Maan karta hai uss ladke Ko do char thappad de doon. Insaan hai ya machine. He was so fascinated in science that he connected Some events of Merchant of Venice with science😡
I was so irritated that I stopped talking with him for a week 🤣
Merchant of Venice! You were in ICSE kya? 😆
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
You sure they were just obsessed wit studying? 🤷🏽♀️ There are really weird obsessions in this world
God knows
Nerds!!!