Yup 😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Yup 😆.
Scroll through IF, Wattpad, write something random, watch filtercopy, TVF etc.
Originally posted by: DORGBKG32CYEJXY2
Kabhi kabhi Maan karta hai uss ladke Ko do char thappad de doon. Insaan hai ya machine. He was so fascinated in science that he connected Some events of Merchant of Venice with science😡
I was so irritated that I stopped talking with him for a week 🤣
Same here Mishti. Mujhe v kabhi kabhi aisa hi feel hota hai.
@bold: 😆
Originally posted by: WI4OSIDEJDYK67J2
Scroll through IF, Wattpad, write something random, watch filtercopy, TVF etc.
You should watch this web series called Wrong number on YT! So good. Very cheesy i know but very good.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Seriously! Kaash aisa ho pata
But nevermind. Jaise itne din waise 2 aur din. 😃
👍🏼. Sirf 2 din.
I used to avoid him for a week. I literally used to run in the opposite direction whenever he came. My friends used to facepalm🤣
It's so irritating😡
Originally posted by: OBMJLMSJUECUZREN
Kabhi kabhi Maan karta hai uss ladke Ko do char thappad de doon. Insaan hai ya machine. He was so fascinated in science that he connected Some events of Merchant of Venice with science😡
I was so irritated that I stopped talking with him for a week 🤣
Merchant of Venice 🤣
Mishti tum bhi na?
bp aajayenge 😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
You should watch this web series called Wrong number on YT! So good. Very cheesy i know but very good.
Noted!
She will be like - kahan mein Bondita ko bahar nikalne ki soch rahi hun aur kahan ye khud Bondita ke peeche bhag raha hai🤣