Ishra ts-tujhko dekhun ibadat karta rahun,st 11 on pg 82,teaser on 85, - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely teaser di.... Update soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely teaser di 

Waiting for update 

Continue soon as possible di 

Tq for the pm di 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Continue soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Fantastic Teaser 

It true Ishita to think about something else

other then Raman's money that makes her happy 

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue. 

Awesome update 

Sam-aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for the third update 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shot-2

Nice update Di...

Ishra got married..

Raman was making her feel like queen..

Ishita was confused seeing all the luxuries around her..

It was hard to believe that someone like Raman married her...

Raman was liking to spend his time with her as an ordinary man..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice teaser Di..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Author's note-hi everyone,finally I am here.though it waz really difficult for me to start writing again ,but writing for my lovely readers,so please overlook the mistake if any and a big thanks to all my friends for ur support in this difficult time .enjoy the update.

SHOT 3

Raman was kissing ishita while she was just closing her eyes enjoying his dominance when his phone rang.he broke the kiss and take out his phone.

Raman-excuse me,he said and went a bit away from her,while her eyes were on him only.he was talking with a serious face while she was thinking that how handsome he is.

Ishita-i still can't believe,I got married.that too just like that.aise kisi ki shaadi hoti hogi kya,I don't know but meri ho gayi.i don't wanna get married but couldn't deny him also,he is just so perfect ,handsome bhi,rich bhi,cute bhi aur romantic bhi.i mean he is all in one,I don't what to feel but sometime I am feeling great and sometime suspicious.kahin koi raaz toh nahi iss achanak si shaadi ke peeche,but mere paas aisa hai hi kya,jiske liye koi mujhse shaadi kare,I really don't have anything.she was lost in her thoughts when Raman came back to her.

Raman settle next to her and said-aise kya dekh rahin thi??he said tucking her hair behind her ear.

Ishita-aapko.

Raman-mujhe??

Ishita-yes,was trying to believe that u r actually my husband and I really got married.

Raman-kyun ,main pati jaisa nahi lagta kya??

Ishita-nahi,it's just.kabhi socha nahi tha ki bas aise hi kisi se shaadi kar lungi.

Raman-har time joh soche woh nahi hota,kabhi kabhi nahi socha hua bhi ho jaata hai .

Ishita-what does it mean??

Raman-nothing,let's go.he said getting up and she forwarded her hand .he hold it and both walked out of the place .

Soon both were again in the car ,ishita was just looking around and said-hum kahan jaa rahen hai??

Raman-mere farmhouse par.

Ishita-kyun??

Raman-to spend some time together,don't u wanna spend time with ur husband.

Ishita-yes, no,actually I don't know.i just don't know how to react.we met yesterday,spend a night together and now we r married.kuch samajh nahi aa raha,kabhi achcha lag raha hai ,kabhi scary.i don't know anything about u ,still roaming here and there with u.

Raman-what u wanna know ??

Ishita-who r u and why u marry me??

Raman-my name is Raman Kumar bhalla,I am a businessman.use to live in London with my dad ,but came here to spend some time with my mother last month,and from that time I am here and about marrying u,I liked u.we met and gelled up ,I liked u and got married.i don't know why it's so difficult for u to understand such a small thing.

Ishita-coz it's not small,u r so rich and I am nothing infront of u,still u marry me, isn't it a big thing.

Raman-i don't know about here but in London ,people marry because of love and attraction , not because of money and status.so I am loud and clear,I marry u because I like u.and now please be quiet or else I have to do something to make u quiet.he said making her smile.

She look away while he stopped the car infront of a beautiful house after sometime.

He came out and open the gate like a gentleman.

Raman-come out sweetheart,he said forwarding his hand and she held it smiling.

She came out and he picked her in his arms.

Raman took her inside and she was looking around.

Raman-searching for someone??

Ishita-nobody to welcome me,where is ur mother??

Raman-she don't live here,she lives in the heart of the city.we r alone here,but don't worry,I will welcome u .he said and took her lips in his.

He started kissing her and took her inside.

He took her to his bedroom and lay her down.he was about to go down when she said-stop .

Raman look at her and said-what??

Ishita-i need time.

Raman-for what??we did it last time.

Ishita-that time,it was sex but now it should be more then that,it should be love making rather then just sex.

Raman-really ,and what's the difference??

Ishita-love making involves passion ,not just lust.got it.so we should first bond before coming close.

Raman-u indian girls r crazy , yesterday when we don't had any relationship,u were comfortable but now u want time.

Ishita-yes,coz now I want more then just sex,it should be love making,which includes not only passion,but love and care also.

Raman-care in love making,I don't get it .

Ishita-raman,now we share a relationship which is more then just physical.first develop that relationship,then we can move ahead.

Raman-but why can't we go ahead in both things together.

Ishita-it means u just want it,ok then come close and have me.

Raman-shut up ,u know it's not like that.

Ishita-i actually don't know.i am actually not yet convinced about ur reason of our marriage.

Raman-gosh,let it be.just be comfortable,we can come close when u r comfortable with me and also trust me.he said making her smile.

Raman sat next to her and said-i can sit here naa??

Ishita smiled and said-yes.u can.

Raman took her hand in his and said-i don't know how to make u trust on me,but I really like u,can't say about love but I really liked u and wanted u in my life ,that's why I married u.u must be thinking I am crazy ,u can say so ,but I really wanted u in my love.woh kya kehte hai,jaise mere har talash ki manzil tum ho.he said in his British accent making her smile.

Ishita-waah mere English babu.

Raman pulled her closer and said-i want u,ishita,in my life,in my arms and can do anything for it.even can wait for u to trust me,but I just want u.u r my last wish .he said and she look at him.

Raman-i mean first and last wish.he said and kissed her temple softly making her close her eyes feeling his touch.

Ishita-i am liking being near to u,it's just I need some time to get adjusted with this feeling of being married to u.

Raman-as u say,just be comfortable.i wanna see u happy with me,it will make me happy.he said and lay down on the bed.she too went to him and laid next to him keeping her head on his chest.he smiled and pulled her closer while she wrapped her arms around him.both were enjoying each other's company.

Some time later,Ishita was laying next to him settling her head on his chest while he was just smiling looking at her caressing her hair softly.

Ishita-raman.

Raman-hmm.

Ishita-aap mujhe sach batayenge??

Raman-sach yahin hai Ishita,maine tumse shaadi ki,kyunki tum mujhe achchi lagi.i liked u from first sight,aur phir jab hum kareeb aaye,I felt this is the one I was looking for.mujhe tum meri zarurat lagi aur iss liye maine tumse shaadi ki,koi aur kaaran nahi hai.i just want to make u mine,I just felt like loosing myself to u.koi galti ki kya??

Ishita nodded in no and he said-ok ,then close the topic and tell me ,what r ur expectations from this marriage, tumhari kya aisi khwahish hai joh main puri kar sakta hoon.

Ishita-aap toh sabhi kuch puri kar sakte hai,I mean u r so rich.

Raman-talk something other then money,koi aur aisi khwahish which I can fulfill.u know Ishita,I really want to keep u happy,very happy .tum bahut achchi lagti ho mujhe,aur jab muskurati ho toh aur bhi achchi lagti ho.he said caressing her cheek while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Raman smiled seeing her reaction and said-u like when I touch u.

Ishita open her eyes and said-not really,it's just ,

Raman-its just??

Ishita -nothing,u were asking about my wishes and expectations,so let me think.she said thinking while he pulled her closer and said-u keep thinking while I keep loving my sweetheart.

Ishita-u said u will wait??

Raman-still I can kiss my wife,he said kissing her shoulder while she smiled feeling his touch.

She turn to him and said-u know I got a job few days back .

Raman-haan toh??

Ishita-i want to do the job.

Raman-its not needed,ur hubby can afford anything u want.

Ishita-but still,I want to experience the thrill of doing job.i got it after much hard work.i want to do that job,can I do??

Raman look at her and said-why u r asking me,I am ur husband,u r not my property.if u want to do joh ,u can do.

Ishita-without disclosing anyone about our marriage,she concluded.

Raman narrowed his eyebrows and said-u wanna flirt with others.

Ishita-not a bad idea.

Raman-then u r not allowed,I am very possessive about u.

Ishita-please naa Raman,this marriage was not in my to do list,I got married just because u were not leaving me.kam se kam mujhe job toh apne hisaab se karne dijiye.trust me ,I won't cheat on u.

Raman-i do trust u ,ok u can do whatever u wanna do .nahi batana chahti kisi ko iss shaadi ke baare mein,I am ok with it.

Ishita-can I stay with my friends??

Raman-no,u will be living with me.why would I allow u something this stupid.u r my wife,u will be living with me .moreover if u want to develop a relationship we should stay together .

Ishita-ok,but Maine bahut mehnat se paise bacha kar rent diya hai,I really wanted to live in my own house.

Raman smiled and said-what u r,I am ready to keep u in my mansion but u need just a rented house .

Ishita-coz that's ur mansion ,I want house of my own hard work.i know u must be thinking that I am crazy but trust me,I wanna live of my own.apne ghar mein jisse bahut mehnat se banaya hai maine.aap nahi samjhenge uski keemat,aap kabhi orphanage nahi rahen hai naa.puri zindagi I just dream of my own house and now when I have one ,u want me to take to ur house.

Raman-thats also ur house.

Ishita-still ,ok let it be .actually I am very confused,aise ek pal mein zindagi badal gayi.mujhe yeh sab naya chahiye apne liye,but I don't wanna loose my old self.i want to be free,bina kisi bandhan ke .aap samajh rahen ho??

Raman-not exactly but if u want,u can stay in ur house for sometime ,just for ur happiness and u can come to me whenever u want .he said making her smile and said-thank u Raman,u r so understanding.mujhe khud samajh nahi aa raha ,what I am demanding but still u r fulfilling all my wishes.

Raman tucked her hair behind her ear and said-i feel good seeing u smile and want to see it more often,so I am ok with ur every demand,even if it's unreasonable.

Ishita-u really like me naa??

Raman-alot,and want to love u before anything bad happens .

Ishita-bura kyun hoga,sab achcha hoga.

Raman pulled her closer and said pecking her temple - just be with me,sab kuch achcha hona hoga.he said to which she just nodded and hide her face in his chest.

Thats all for now,enjoy.