Akki ka bad time shuru
Ab kisko pakregi yeh? She needs someone of Akki/Sallu's stature to take revenge on them by giving all their projects to the new bakra.
Iske Aloo Kjo ke bhi toh din kharab jaa raha hai.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Akki ka bad time shuru
Ab kisko pakregi yeh? She needs someone of Akki/Sallu's stature to take revenge on them by giving all their projects to the new bakra.
Iske Aloo Kjo ke bhi toh din kharab jaa raha hai.
Ab kisko pakregi yeh? She needs someone of Akki/Sallu's stature to take revenge on them by giving all their projects to the new bakra.
Iske Aloo Kjo ke bhi toh din kharab jaa raha hai.
KJO's apology tour is coming 😎
Daal nahin galne wala. He unfollowed everyone except his gods on Twitter to impress the sabse bada God's bhakts, but bhakts still have been bashing him. He probably thought either Big B or Akki will request Modi to mute the IT Cell, they didn't. Ab iss Covid wale din mein koi Vikram bhi nahin hai jo Betaal ban ke chadh jayega Kjo.
Wo Hotstar ka big event hogaya kya?
Gaaliya padi nepo gang ko?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0