If tiktok will be banned in India then oh my god oh my god larki ka kya hoga? 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If tiktok will be banned in India then oh my god oh my god larki ka kya hoga? 😒
Chinese apps banned in India.which apps are Chinese batao koi
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Chinese apps banned in India.which apps are Chinese batao koi

I don't use any of these app
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
Streaming pe kaunsa flop. Most social media tweets in one hour. Blockbuster.
Aur ek hafte ke andar koi bhi baat nahin karta.
Waise Sushant's death made Gulabo Sitabo a flop... Teen char din wah wah aur log bhool gaye.
Aur ek hafte ke andar koi bhi baat nahin karta.
Waise Sushant's death made Gulabo Sitabo a flop... Teen char din wah wah aur log bhool gaye.
Gulabo Sitabo was a trainwreck. Has to be paid reviews. Wouldn't have lasted anyway.
That said I don't think hype lasts for anything on streaming, unless it is slow discovery like marriage story or it is the one episode a week formula like The Mandalorian.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0