Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
Mujhe Tripti Dimri utni khaas nahi lagi Bullbul mein. Paoli was better.
She has a forgettable face. You'd see her pic you won't recognize her, her face changes with every getup.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
Mujhe Tripti Dimri utni khaas nahi lagi Bullbul mein. Paoli was better.
She has a forgettable face. You'd see her pic you won't recognize her, her face changes with every getup.
She has a forgettable face. You'd see her pic you won't recognize her, her face changes with every getup.
Yeah in the younger portions I actually thought it was some other actor completely.
https://twitter.com/aliceysu/status/1277466105972273152?s=20
This is absolutely disgusting 🤢 .
Oh! She is Parmeet Sethi's cousin. I had no idea.
She does look like Madhuri in this pic.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0