Bollywood CC#50- Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60.2k

Users

50

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Mujhe Tripti Dimri utni khaas nahi lagi Bullbul mein. Paoli was better.

She has a forgettable face. You'd see her pic you won't recognize her, her face changes with every getup.

1162246 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

She has a forgettable face. You'd see her pic you won't recognize her, her face changes with every getup.


Yeah in the younger portions I actually thought it was some other actor completely.

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Oh! She is Parmeet Sethi's cousin. I had no idea.

She does look like Madhuri in this pic.

Edited by togepe30 - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".