Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting eagerly for your update

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 17

Chennai International Airport

Roshni was checking everything, passports, and all the other documents when SidNi walked through the airport.

SidNi walked hand in hand, absentmindedly.

"Siddharth hamare luggage sab pohanch gayi honge na,  and i'm so worried for the luggage we are carrying, kayi overwight naa hojaye bas..."

"hmm" was the only reply from him.

Siddharth pulled Roshni as they crossed the security check.

"Siddharth security check, we didn't go through the passport control also, aur where are the boarding passes" and she started to mumble.

"uffo shh, kitna bolti ho tum" he kept his finger on her lips indicating she should be quite.

"Siddharth par" she started to be stopped by his fake anger stare. "okay fine" she muttered.

SidNi were stopped by the security.

"I'm Siddharth, Siddharth Khurana, CEO of Khurana Enterprises" he said to the security.

Then the security realised it and let them go saying absolutely nothing.

"Siddharth what's happening?" she asked.

Siddharth smiled mischievously and pointed somewhere.

"kya....Oh My God" she exclaimed seeing the jet, that too with her name, Roshni Siddharth Khurana, on the jet, written in bold big letters.

She stood awestruck with her mouth open. "Siddharth" she whispered.

He gestures her to go towards the jet.  She smiled and ran excitedly towards. He giggled seeing her cute antics.

She stood in front of her name, having a wide smile.

Siddharth came and hugged her from the back, keeping his hands on her slender waist.

"Kaise laga surprise?" he whispered in her ears.

She placed her hands on his.

"Thank you so much Siddharth" she jumps in excitement still being in his arms, he chuckles seeing her.

"aise surprise aur koi nahi sirf tum hi dhe sakte ho, I just can't explain my happiness right now Siddharth....thank you so much.....i love you for this Siddharth" she screamed happily, leaving him shocked.

She freed herself from his hands and went up the jet.

"what did she just say..." he mutters.

"i love you for this Siddharth" he says her words.

"she loves me....." he brought his palm to his face and hides his face.

"Roshni...." he brings out his face with a wide smile, "i love you too...".

He went up the stairs slowly.

"Siddharth, kahaan rahe gai the tum?" Roshni asked while roaming through the jet.

"woh...umm...kuch nahin...kyun kuch kaam tha" he stammers.

"haan the crew wanted to talk to you" she said.

"oh okay, I'll just check, tum rukko" he went towards the front of the the jet.

He returned after a while only to see a pouting Roshni taking crazy selfies. He giggles making her look at him.

"kyun has rahi ho" she asks.

"aise hi..." he shrugs his shoulders, "tum bilkul bhi badi nahi hui na, abhi bhi bachi ki bachi hi ho tum" he said going towards her,

"haan main bachi hun, happy" she says and sits in the window seat.

"yeah Siddharth why did they call you? any problem?" she asks.

"koi problem nahi, bas kuch they had some background checks to complete, so they called me to inform that"

"ohh" she says and continues to take selfies.

"Roshni yaar, pure storage yahin khatam karo ghi kya, ek hafte we are going to spend in NY, uske liye kuch toh chodo yaar".

"tch, you are disturbing me, lemme concentrate, and agar meri storage khatam hogi, which it won't, tumari storage toh hai na...."

"selfie lena mai tume concentrate karni pad thi hai....ajeeb ladki" he mutters sitting besdie her.

"mai koi ajeeb vajeeb nahi hun sirf cute hun" she pulls her tongue out making him laugh.

"haan haan bai cute like a teddy bear" he pulls her cheeks.

"toh you mean to say that i'm fat" she folds her hands near her chest with the phone still in her hand.

"arre arre aise maine kab kahaa, main toh tumari fatness nahi cuteness compare karra ha tha"

"really" she asked raising a eyebrow.

"yeah, tumari cheeks aur teddy bear ke cheeks dono bilkul ek jaise hai" he smiles making her blush at his comment.

"the flight is about to take off, please wear your seat belts" the air hostess said.

"sure" Siddharth said.

They then buckle their respective seat belts. He kept his hand on the hand rest between SidNi

The plane made its way towards the runway. He then felt her hand squeezing his.

"Roshni" he turns to look at her.

"Roshni" he whispers looking at her whose eyes is closed and had a fearful expression. "aoi idar" he comes closer to her.

He opens his arms for her and she readily hides her face in his chest. "kuch nahi hoga baba" he caresses her back.

Roshni had acrophobia and whenever she flies her fear increases.

The plane slowly caught speed. Her body trembles, and his hold on her gets stronger bringing her more close to him.

"kuch nahi Roshni...main hun na tumare saath" he comforts her.

"um, excuse me sir" the air hostess came again.

"yes" Siddharth asked still holding her tightly.

"is there any problem? is she fine?"

"yeah, she is and not to, actually she has acrophobia, nothing to worry you can go, I'll take of her"

"sure sir, if there is any problem please feel free to call me"

"sure, uh your name...Stacey okay....thanks" he says.

Suddenly his eyes pop out, "uhh, wait" he shouts, the air hostess (Stacey) looks at him again with a shocked face. "umm..."

"sir any problem?"

"huh...yes there is"

"sir, does she wants anything?"

"not her, I want your help"

"yes sir"

"meri problem sirf tumhi solve kar sakte ho" 

"sir i'm sorry, I don't" Stacy said.

"uh sorry babe, I said that you're the only person who could solve my problem".

Siddharth felt that Roshni's trembles stopped, he smirks.

"umm, excuse me sir" she says sternly.

"kya sir, call me something else na, i'm not your sir" he winks at Stacey and looks at Roshni, making her understand his plan.

"hmm, then what should I call you, honey?" Stacy said with a smirk.

"honey, uff...you can call me anything babe". He felt Roshni stiffen against his chest.

The duo tries to hide their laughter.

"AHEM AHEM" Roshni coughs intentionally still being in his arms, clutching his shirt possessively.

"uh sweetheart, is there any problem" he asks.

"finally he says something to me" Roshni thinks, "uhh" she starts only to be interrupted.

"i'm fine honey" Stacy says.

"oh shit" he says.

"what happen, honey?" Stacy stress the word 'honey' making Roshni fume with anger and going more closer to Siddharth.

"woh sweetheart, if there was a problem na, then you know I would have been the solution for it, and then how awesome would it have been when I'd solve the problem alone" he winks.

As Roshni couldn't take it anymore, she comes out of his arms and stares at the air hostess.

"uhh maam, do you need something?" Stacy asks hiding her laughter.

"yes, privacy" she shouts keeping an angry pout, turning away from her.

"uh sure maam..." Stacy gestures to Siddharth.

"Thank you for the help" he whispers so that Roshni doesn't hears it.

Stacy goes away from there leaving SidNi alone.

Roshni huffs angrily and sits turning away from him with a pout.

"kya hua Roshni any problem?" Siddharth asks hiding his laughter. "Roshni" he touches her shoulder only to be jerked off by her.

"arre baba, dekho na idar...Roshni..." he keeps his hands on her chin.

"Roshniiii" he tires to move her face towards him. "are you seeing me or not?"

The pilot announces that the weather was clear.

Siddharth unbuckles his seat belt and kneels down in front of her.

"acha baba sorry, mujhe aise flirting nahi karni ti, dekho kaan pakad ke maafi maangraouin....i'm sorry" he says in the huskiest voice ever possible still holding his ears.

"Roshni....oh Roshni...dekho na mujhe...".

She turns her face away from him and looks outside the window at the clouds. She pouts trying to hide her smile and fakes her anger.

Seeing this he says,  "Roshni, oh Roshni, oi oi oi oi oye, zara face to idhar karna" he tries to move her face towards him again but all in vain.

"arre ek baar kar to do... Roshni yaar, dekho toh sahi...i was just...mein sirf mazak karra hai tha" he says making her look at him.

"mazak huh...tume mazak lagra ha hai kya?" she holds the collar of his white t shirt and pulls him closer to her.

"..." he moves his mouth but now words comes out.

"i was trembling Siddharth...you know na I have acrophobia mein aise shake ho rahi thi, aur tum...tum toh use, kya what was her name...haan Stacey...us Stacey se flirt karre hai the...badi ai Stacey Vacy...

Roshni then imitates her voice,.

'if there is any problem please feel free to call me'

'then what should I call you, honey'

'i'm fine honey'

"like seriously Siddharth, honey huh...mein poori das honey bottles leka uski sar main podna waali hun, then her hair will turn grey ye white, fir ho jayeghi buddi, then I'll see how will she face everyone...." Roshni, still holding his collar, smiling proudly at her plan.

While Siddharth just smiles at her. "hogaiya tumara" he asks lovingly,

"haan hogaye" she huffs angrily.

"toh plan set haine try karrein" he says hiding his laughter.

She burst out laughing seeing him making him also laugh.

"uffo Siddharth, meri ye fear khatam karne ke liye tum kya kya kar the ho"

"kya karoon, jabbi when we fly mujhe hi kuch thigdam laga ke tumari ye darr kam karne ki koshish karti hun, kabhi we take selfies, kabhi I joke, kabhi I put you into some idiotic arguments, aur kabhi..."

"kabhi you flirt"

"yeah flirt" he giggles.

"tum na Siddharth"

"I know bahot naughty hun" he winks.

"mein stupid bolne waali thi", she says leaving his collar and slapping her forehead with her palm.

"ab you'll come up or will kneel the whole 21 hour journey kya" she giggles.

He smiles and sits besides her.

After a while:

It was around 11 pm.

SidNi had just finished their light dinner.

"arre Roshni!" Siddharth calls out for her, when she was drinking some water.

Due to his sudden call she split some water out.

"kya Siddharth, aise koi karta hai kya, mein dar gayi thi...me paas hi hun...uffo yeh dekho the water split because of you, bhuddhu" she says while wiping of the water droplets from the baby pink saree she was wearing.

"sorry yaar"

"its okay, kya hua, kyun itna chilla tumne?"

"woh yaar I totally forgot, do you still have the movie bowl chits?" he asks.

She sits silently looking into his eyes.

Flashback

SidNi were sitting in their dorm's bed.

"arre Roshni kyun zid karre ho, we'll watch DDLJ only"

"no Siddharth, we'll watch KKHH"

"no DDLJ" he moves towards her.

"no Kuch Kuch Hota hai"  even she moves closer to him.

"Roshni please yaar, DDLJ dekhenge na"

"no Siddharth, KKHH hi dekhenge please"

"no"

"yes"

"DDLJ"

"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"

"DDLJ"

"nahi Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"

"DDLJ"

"KUCH KUCH HOTA HAIIII" she shouts.

"arre tum dono, keep it low" a voice interrupts them. 

They turn to look a boy standing at their door.

"and i'm sorry for interrupting your romance" the boy says walking towards them.

"kya romance" SidNi say in unison.

"arre look at your position, if I had not disturbed then toh mmm mmm" he says making a kiss while sitting opposite to SidNi.

Only then they realised that they had moved closer during their small tiff. SidNi immediately move apart.

"uh aise kuch nahin hain" Siddharth says.

"yeah aise kuch nahin bas we were discussing about something" Roshni says.

"arre that looked like an argument more than a discussion" he says making SidNi laugh. "ok ab batao, do you guys need any help?"

"uh yes Rithwik, dekho today is movie night, he wants to watch DDLJ and I want to watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, ab tumi batao ki kya dekh ni chahiye hame?" she asks,

"umm...go for..." he thinks.

"yaar Rithwik mein batarahi hun agar if you don't choose DDLJ na toh basketball ki jagah your balls will be there" Siddharth warned.

"Rithwik agar if you don't choose Kuch Kuch Hota Hai na, then toh tumari saari cheatings mein princi se complain karke and tumari koi bhi assignment finish nahi karunghi....aur haan don't forget tumari woh affair ke baare mein, main Asha se boldunghi" Roshni also warned.

Rithwik sat there looking at the two not knowing which movie to choose.

If he chooses Kuch Kuch Hota Hai then toh his life is finished, and if he chooses Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge even then his life is finished.

He opens his mouth to tell something but no words comes out of his mouth scared of the future.

"Rithwik are you gonna choose or not?" Roshni asks.

"and remember my warning when choosing" Siddharth warns him again.

Rithwik still didn't say anything.

"umm...I think so go for K"  he was interupted by Siddharth when he was about to say Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,

"remember your life is dependent on your decision".

Rithwik gulped nervously and took a deep breath.

"Rithwik we are waiting"

"why don't you guys watch both the movies in a go" he recommends.

"no yaar, even we thought that but, now its almost midnight, agar dho movies dekhenge  toh bahot late ho jayega and tomorrow also we have special class na in the morning so sirf ek movie" Roshni said.

"hmm woh toh hai....um why don't you guys choose the movie from a movie bowl?" he suggests.

"what's a movie bowl?" Roshni asks.

"yeah what's that?" Siddharth too asks.

"you guys don't know, mein aur Asha har baar yehi karte hain, toh basically if you guys don't know what movie to watch, then simply write them down on chits, mix them and put them in a bowl or something or just simply leave just like that, then pick one from it then enjoy" he explains.

"nice idea yaar, tujhe aise ideas kahaan sa ata hai" Siddharth asks while taking a notebook and a pen.

"mera friend hai na isiliye he is smart, correct na" Roshni says.

"correct only" Rithwik says hi-fieing Roshni.

"correct only, both of you are mad....and there is a loophole in your idea" Siddharth says.

"kaise loophole" Rithwik asks.

"see agar if the both of us pick two different movies then?"

"decide one movie from it na, what's the biggie in it?"

"arre Rithu" Roshni starts.

"Rosh don't call me like that you know how I hate it" Rithwik whines.

"fine yaar, actually what Siddharth says is right, and its the same dilemma we are in right now, toh give us an idea smarty pants"

"seriously Roshni, you are calling him smarty pants, urgh" Siddharth makes a disgusting face.

"arre isme kya galat boldiya Roshni ne, smart toh hun main"

"okay tumari smarty brain se kuch idea do"

"um kya karoon yaar" he scratches his head in irritation.

"hello wassup, kya baatein ho rahi hai" a girl enters SidNi's room.

"arre Asha only you can handle them" Rithwik said.

Asha sits besides Rithwik.

"toh kya hua" she asks making Rithwik explain SidNi's so called dilemma.

"that's it" she sigh.

"kya that's it babe you don't the trouble we are facing now" Roshni pouts eyeing Siddharth.

Asha chuckles, "that's the same trouble even i'm facing" she says eyeing Rithwik.

"main trouble hun" he asks.

"maine kuch nahi kahaa"

"kya kuch nahi kahaa" he starts to tickle her making Asha laugh.

"ugh guys get a room" Siddharth says.

"yeah"

"fine sorry" Asha says still giggling.

"um what you can do is get more friends to choose the chit, make a tally and choose that movie, easy peasy" she shrugs.

"actually haan, come lets try" Roshni says snatching the book from Siddharth.

Asha and Roshni settle down in the bed making the chits while Rithwik and Siddharth chit chat.

Rithwik and Asha are close friends of SidNi.

They met in the college and were roommates. Rithwik knew SidNi before college so he had introduced Asha to SidNi.

Roshni and Asha immediately became best friends in fact they four were a thick gang.

Soon as time went they fell in love and were called AshWik, the hot couple of the college.

"we're done, and you two done with your bromance" Roshni says giggling.

"you know Rosh, AshWik se zyaade SidWik acha hai" Asha says laughing.

"kya SidWik" Siddharth pulls a disgusting face.

"seriously Ashu" Rithwik says.

"haan yes" both the girls say at unison making the group burst into laughter.

Asha puts the chits in the bowl brought by Roshni. There were eight chits of both the movies. They tetra pick one chit each.

"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" the tetra say in unison.

"yayyy I win" Roshni jumps excitedly. "booo Siddharth" she shows a upside down thumbs up to Siddharth.

"par aise kaise ho sakti hai yaar, all four got the same movie, not that I don't like it, I love the movie but mera toh DDLJ dekhne ki mann tha, i'm sure tumne koi tho cheating zarur ki, I'll check all the chits" he says.

"oye maine koi cheating nahi karri its just mere coincidence samjhe" Roshni retorts.

Siddharth opens the rest four chits and finds DDLJ written in it.

"aise kaise ho sakta hai yaar, ek DDLJ chit bhi nahi ai" he whines, pouting sadly.

"arre Siddharth woh kehta hena kisi cheez ko agar dil se chaho toh sari qayanat usse tumse milane me lag jati hai " Roshni says dramatically with her arms wide open.

Siddharth chuckles at her cute antics and swats her arm playfully, "drama company, fine yaar we'll watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai only, happy?" he says.

"very happy" Roshni dances at her small victory.

"okay guys hum jaarein, you guys enjoy" Rithwik says getting up from the bed.

"arre kyun rukko na, watch the movie fir jao na" Siddharth says.

"uhh.." Rithwik hesitates.

"arre sweety please rukk jao na" Roshni tells to Asha.

"okay fine baba"

Soon they settle down to watch the movie.

SidNi's room had two separate beds so AshWik made themselves cozy in Siddharth's bed while Roshni got comfortable with all the pillows and snacks in her bed.

"arre will you move? kuch toh jagga do na" Siddharth asks standing between both the beds.

"no. You sit in the chair"

"no"

"yes!"

"Roshu please" he pleads.

"okay fine aoi" she said moving a bit.

Siddharth then sits beside Roshni.

After a while:

It was 3 am when the movie finished.

"what a movie yaar, the best, muaahhh" Roshni threw a flying kiss at the TV screen.

"tum kabhi nahi sudroghi na" Siddharth says shaking his head.

"arre isme kya hai, you know how much I love this movie" 

"yeah I know but dekho if Rahul and Anjali had understood their feelings in college itself then yehaan tak ana ki koi zarurat nahi thi, waste of time, they simply didn't understand their feeling for each other" he says.

"just like you both" Rithwik mutters.

"true that" Asha whispers.

"did you say something?" Siddharth asks.

"no hum bya bolrahe the, good night you guys continue" Asha says.

"bye" Siddharth says.

"bye and thanks yaar for the idea" Roshni says.

"arre isme thanks kya, hum dost hain aur" Rithwik starts.

"dosti main no sorry no thank you" the tetra say in unison.

They burst into laughter.

AshWik made their exit leaving a yawning SidNi.

"idea toh kamaal tha na" Roshni says lying on her bed.

"haan, you know what hum na har baar yehi try kartein" Siddharth says while setting his bed.

"yeah from the next time we'll use this technique"

"yeah" he yawns.

Siddharth lays in his bed. 

"goodnight" she says.

"goodnight" he replies.

From then on SidNi uses the same method for choosing some movie.

Flashback Ends.

Siddharth snaps his finer in front of Roshni.

"uh Roshni kahaan koyi hui ho"

"uh kuch nahi, bas was thinking on how we had formed it" she chuckles.

"yeah" even he giggles remembering those times.

"haan Siddharth did you get a chance to speak with Rithwik?" Roshni asks.

"hmm, yeah I spoke with him yesterday"

"Asha ki tabyat kaise hai ab?"

"she is fine, Rithwik was only stressing a lot"

"hmm...okay i'm gonna sleep now...good night" she said.

"okay...goodnight"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay firstly, hi everyone.

How have you all been? Safe na?

Secondly, I know i'm super duper late, so for that I am so so so sorry, was very busy and couldn't get time to write the chapter.

And I know this is a small chapter.

I'll try to be regular from now on.

I still have not started the next chapter, will make an effort to give you all double dhamaakaas.

And lastly thanks for waiting this much with patience.

Till the next update bye...

With Love

Suha❤️

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Awesome dear

Continue soon

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail