Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluemint

I saw putting down Ananya even before the movie released. Past work? Nobody knew about before soty. Nobody would have her watched her flow shows. I am sure she will the get the same support like flop siddarth malhotra got.

I don’t think Ananya was put down Because she was a star kid, it was more because of her personality in interviews. I actually don’t hate Ananya, I like the girl but she is immature for sure and she was cold to Tara in the promotions which is why I didn’t like her. Nothing to do with her being a star kid. If star kids were hated for simply being star kids, Sara wouldn’t be loved. Ananya is only twenty though so she will grow up and mature like Alia.

And in the trailer and songs, Tara came across as better. Dance wise, expressions wise, Tara did better. My opinion of course don’t mind. I knew Tara before SOTY and so many people did. Maybe not millions but Tara was still remembered. Even Ananya and tiger have said they knew Tara from Disney shows which weren’t flops for your information. I don’t like Sidharth but your wrong. If Tara’s next movie doesn’t do well then she won’t get the same privilege as Sid because she doesn’t have Kjo. Tara doesn’t have a god father, she is struggling right now but I ain’t her fan for this reason, I like her because of her personality. Same with Shradhha. They’re both so private and simple types. 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

People are hyping her up in Marjaavan, where she played a mute girl. Haven't watched the movie, but don't think her perf. amounted to much,acc. to critics. Have to watch it myself to judge, but I know I can't sit through such a trashy movie.

You are hyping up Disha too, as if she is a superstar. 😆

Tara has only done 2 movies, debuted last year & is being written off already. Give the girl a chance. She has a long way to go. If people prefer Tara over Disha, then it's their own opinion & personal taste. Tara is beautiful in my opinion. Marjaavan might be a trashy movie, but she has a great chemistry with Sidharth. She played a mute girl, but she was brilliant. It's not easy playing a role using sign language. That must have been very difficult. Pulling off a role where you are using sign language is a talent itself. Not everyone can pull it off. 

You have supported actresses in other threads that cannot act but are still successful. Let's see where Tara is after 10 movies, rather than 2. 

Let people enjoy Tara, just like you are enjoying Disha. 😆

Edited by TheGladiator - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I caught Marjaavan last night and it was a horrible film.

Tara was good, though. Maybe all she needs is the right director to hone her potential in the right direction.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Soft and Hard Feelings she evokes 🤣

This 

This

This 

Originally posted by: Deadinside

It makes me laugh so hard when someone tries to counter me thinking that i must be a fan. And now I am thinking while replying is that i am not like you. LOL. No offense. 

Hello ? How are khaan khaake jaana 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Tara is a mediocre actress at best. She is hyped by the men mostly.

BUT, coming to SOTY2, Tara was given the WEAKEST role to focus on Ananya. Her role was superficial and one dimensional whereas Ananya's character was more layered. The film was made to sympathize with Ananya's character. They did her dirty.

She was okay in Marjaavan but again, didn't have many dialogues as a mute character. The film didn't do much for her.

She's very pretty and has a sweet personality but I don't know about the acting. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tara was really horrible in SOTY2..I agree that she dint act or dance or did not even have an iota of screen presence.  BUT, the role itself was so shabbily written with no sir pair.  In SOTY, both Sid and Varun had equally interesting characters (cant believe I find SOTY characters interesting - but seriously in comparison to the second part, the first seems like a classic - part 2 was so so bad!)

But here the scales were tilting in favour of cardboard Ananya all along.

I havent watched Marjaavan and her line up (a movie with Suniel Shetty's son right?) is not good at all..thats not going to do anything for her and she will fade away 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You guys may agree to disagree. But I think that a good actor doesn't need a substantial or good role to shine. He/she shines through even if the role is shitty or just a hit & miss. 

I have not seen Tara's work so I can't comment. But if people are awaiting for her to get a full fledged role so that they can judge her acting, that too when she's already done 2 films, then that speaks about her abilities. Not saying that she can't improve in her next ..

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing , just her face looks good, but not extremely beautiful. Sometimes her face looks small to me.