Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Surely it's not just about the aesthetic appeal. An actress should know how to act.

Katrina says hellooooooooo. 

Originally posted by: HaariBhai

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sim-

Ya now only sympathy is left "Appreciation for Telent" is deceased 

It makes me laugh so hard when someone tries to counter me thinking that i must be a fan. And now I am thinking while replying is that i am not like you. LOL. No offense. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Katrina is unique. Even in an industry populated by beauties, she stands out. It isn't simply that she's beautiful. She radiates something indefinable, an aura that feels magnetic. It seems like she inhabits a different world.

Also, what tremendous screen presence! What dancing skills! These worked in her favour.

Tara Sutaria has none of the above.

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was really bad in Soty 2 .I think it was Marjaavan that redeemed her .She was like an altogether a different person in that film .Looked really beautiful and acted decently although the movie itself was terrible .

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've been a fan of hers since SOTY2 was announced because it was refreshing to see an outsider get a lead role in a KJO-backed film... but I was disappointed by her in the movie not so much because she was bad, but because she was barely in it and her character was unlikable and bland. Marjavaan was fine for her, but still she didn't talk and was only in the first half. Again, there wasn't enough opportunity for her to shine. Hopefully, she'll get a substantial role soon because then I think we can all make a real verdict on her. Until then, I'm hopeful... she wouldn't have been shortlisted for Jasmine if she had no talent 🤷🏽‍♀️

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elvis12

She was really bad in Soty 2 .I think it was Marjaavan that redeemed her .She was like an altogether a different person in that film .Looked really beautiful and acted decently although the movie itself was terrible .

Haven't watched Marjaavan, good if she's improved in that one.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sweet n sexy girls will never be out of fashion. She evokes soft feelings, just like Shraddha.

Soft and Hard Feelings she evokes 🤣

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked her at first because she was a non star kid and prettier than many star kids currently. No she is not the most beautiful out there as people keep saying, disha is prettier than her imo. I think if she can prove herself as an actress, she would be an asset to the industry. However, I don’t see a difference between her vs say a dia mirza as of now. Can it change, sure. But an actress should have a spark or x factor that keeps my interest, and she lacks this for me. It doesn’t have to be about looks, it can be anything. You can be attractive without being very good looking on screen. She is neither breath taking nor has this certain x factor, so for me she is just kind of there.

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

She's checks every box for a good actor in terms of her abilties. And if she got a HW agent and got to broadway, she would get better opportunities. She's the true all-rounder with her abilities but there's not a lot of good opportunities coming her way b/c she ain't a nep-baby. 

She deserves the hype tho, unlike Annie--Tara actually is very well-spoken, good dancer/singer, emotes well and naturally so gorge